+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Visa Office change request after PPR

LFNCAN

Nov 13, 2016
Hi,

I'm in the similar situation as you all- I moved to USA recently and got the PPR to submit my passport to VFS New Delhi. I raised a CSE 3 days before I received the PPR, but no response yet..It has been 10 days now.

What did you all do finally ? Did CIC reply to you and changed the vfs and gave you extension? I'm in a dilemma...I have only 23 days more left.

Thanks in advance.

N

newtoexpressentry

Hi,

I'm in the similar situation as you all- I moved to USA recently and got the PPR to submit my passport to VFS New Delhi. I raised a CSE 3 days before I received the PPR, but no response yet..It has been 10 days now.

What did you all do finally ? Did CIC reply to you and changed the vfs and gave you extension? I'm in a dilemma...I have only 23 days more left.

Thanks in advance.
in PPR there is information /email to contact if something has changed use that email to request a change in VO it normally take 5-10 days after that email to get a response in my experience

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Hi,

Thanks in advance.
I am in the same boat, however, processed in Ottawa inland, got PPR Aug 2nd and sent the email to CPC Ottawa for VO change on Aug 3rd along with a CSE through web form and also sent a follow up email as well on the 10th of August till today (12 days passed) no response from their side!! i have included UCI and EE number in the email subject line as well as URGENT.. i think we are up for a 20 days wait maybe more for a reply

Moh.Salem

Star Member
Dec 7, 2015
Guys, help needed here, has anybody had a similar situation when requesting VO change after PPR via email and then end up sending the passports to VO Ottawa (the original PPR VO) and disregarding the change request??,, i am asking cause already 15 days out of the given 30 have passed and the request has not been answered even after a an Urgent labeled reminder email was sent to them during office hours and called on the phone twice and i am considering disregarding all of that and sending the passport to Ottawa..any help appreciated

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Guys, urgent help needed. I am OINP candidate, AOR date is 23rd February. I applied the visa from India.

Recently I moved to Sydney, Australia on PR visa and around couple of weeks back I informed CIC about change in address. This is because I knew since we filed visa from India and gave residential address of Delhi, my Visa Office would be New Delhi and accordingly PPR request would have come for New Delhi. But since me and my wife moved to Australia and have started our jobs we knew we would not get leaves to go to India and get stamping done from New Delhi. Hence, I raised CSE for change in address. I specifically mentioned in CSE that both of us wish to get stamping done from Sydney, Australia post PPR. I raised CSE on 3rd August and I got acknowledgement of this CSE today i.e. 18th August 2017. But its just an acknowledgement and not a specific answer.

Yesterday night I checked my CIC account and my Background Check status changed to IP2 from NA. Typically this happens as soon as the file gets transferred to local Visa Office and then once in IP2, usually PPR comes within 3-4 days. Hence, I am expecting my PPR in coming week. But I am not sure if my local visa office is New Delhi or have they changed this to Sydney, Australia post my CSE. I also spoke to CIC agent on their helpline and he said if at the time of PPR you feel that stamping address is not close to where you would be staying at that time then you can request for stamping at a place close to where you are staying. My question is below.

Question
- Lets assume I get PPR for stamping in New Delhi. Then in this case what can I do to request them to allow me to get passport stamping from Sydney, Australia? I have seen in this thread that people have managed to change Visa Office post PPR. If I go to VFS in Sydney, Australia will they accept our (me and my spouse) passports? Please can someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance guys.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Guys can someone please reply.

LFNCAN

Nov 13, 2016
in PPR there is information /email to contact if something has changed use that email to request a change in VO it normally take 5-10 days after that email to get a response in my experience
Thank you, it worked !
I got a reply from CIC asking me to wait for the change in the VFS location.

N

newtoexpressentry

Question - Lets assume I get PPR for stamping in New Delhi. Then in this case what can I do to request them to allow me to get passport stamping from Sydney, Australia? I have seen in this thread that people have managed to change Visa Office post PPR. If I go to VFS in Sydney, Australia will they accept our (me and my spouse) passports? Please can someone help me with this.

Thanks in advance guys.
When u get PPR there is an email address in the PPR , u write an email to that address and request a change of visa office and u will get a mail from them with instructions once they change ur visa office

singh7k

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
edmonton
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
31 may 2013
Doc's Request.
31 jan relation proof/15 March pcc/17 march rprf
AOR Received.
18 july2013
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
01 feb2014
Med's Done....
05 feb2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 april2014 17 july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 April2014 18 july2014
LANDED..........
25 July2014
its been 16 days since i requested VO change for my Mother application after receiving PPR. i called call center today , they said there is no letter attached to file regarding vo change request . Any suggestion please.

N

newtoexpressentry

its been 16 days since i requested VO change for my Mother application after receiving PPR. i called call center today , they said there is no letter attached to file regarding vo change request . Any suggestion please.
did u use the email in the PPR to make the VO change request if not do it ASAP

singh7k

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
edmonton
Visa Office......
ottawa
App. Filed.......
31 may 2013
Doc's Request.
31 jan relation proof/15 March pcc/17 march rprf
AOR Received.
18 july2013
IELTS Request
submitted with file
Med's Request
01 feb2014
Med's Done....
05 feb2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
24 april2014 17 july 2014
VISA ISSUED...
30 April2014 18 july2014
LANDED..........
25 July2014
did u use the email in the PPR to make the VO change request if not do it ASAP
i emailed it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. as per the instruction :-

If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.

N

newtoexpressentry

i emailed it to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. as per the instruction :-

If you do not have a mailing address in Canada or the U.S.A, or if you are unable to submit the required documentation for you or your accompanying family members to the addresses below, please send an email to us at CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca so that we can send you instructions for submitting your documents to a visa office which is the most convenient for you. Please note that our office will not return passports to an address outside North America.
yup thats the right one. well send another email with all the info

Reactions: singh7k

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Thank you, it worked !
I got a reply from CIC asking me to wait for the change in the VFS location.
Guys I got my PPR today for passports to be submitted at New Delhi whereas I am in Sydney, Australia. I did raise a CSE via webform today. My PPR does not have any email id to which I can send email requesting for change of Visa Office and stamping in Sydney. Can someone share email id with me please. It's very urgent guys. Thanks.

PNPCanada05

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
App. Filed.......
15-09-2016
AOR Received.
15-12-2016
Med's Request
19-07-2017
Med's Done....
31-07-2017
Guys I got my PPR today for passports to be submitted at New Delhi whereas I am in Sydney, Australia. I did raise a CSE via webform today. My PPR does not have any email id to which I can send email requesting for change of Visa Office and stamping in Sydney. Can someone share email id with me please. It's very urgent guys. Thanks.

Try this

DELHI-IMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca