+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
It's better to delete your comments by posting here we are giving different ideas to the folks over here .
This is thread is meant to support urgent processing..folks

NOT ...The other ways to to start urgent request

I already requested moderator to delete this thread as people started sneaking into ways and throwing ideas which doesn't seems good here
I did not write anything offensive to anybody in my post. I am all for fairness. I also saw Family 4 applying under urgent because one member applying for job. People should be fair. Everybody is waiting.

Again i did not insult anybody with my comment and if i did i am sorry.

PS if we will be deleting somebody else's comments that are against what you believe that is not democracy, that is communism.

Good luck guys

• Haha
Reactions: O'canada

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
ah so you’re just making up stuff like you’ve been doing for the past month? Got it.
Believe what you like
ah so you’re just making up stuff like you’ve been doing for the past month? Got it.
What did i make up. They they would start virtual soon . Well If I made it up that is okay. Just ignore it if you are not happy .

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
Believe what you like

What did i make up. They they would start virtual soon . Well If I made it up that is okay. Just ignore it if you are not happy .
Is there any official communication? If yes share it here....

Reactions: BOYX

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
I did not write anything offensive to anybody in my post. I am all for fairness. I also saw Family 4 applying under urgent because one member applying for job. People should be fair. Everybody is waiting.

PS if we will be deleting somebody else's comments that are against what you believe that is not democracy, that is communism.

Good luck guys
Is there any official communication? If yes share it here....
If you have been previously scheduled for a test

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
There are some people on this platform they are not here for good but to insult people . One just told me to shut up that I am making things up .

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
There is no

Good luck guys
There is No Point in Pitching in this thread if you didn't process your request for urgent as i see your timelines in July Tracker ( Row No: 7) and its not mention that you process your application for " Urgent"

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020

Good luck guys
I am not sure what moderator of this forum is doing here .
Hey if you had issue with the family of 4 who is doing urgent processing and people who cross the line talk to them . Please mind your business and talk nice when you post something in your July thread. Doesn't mean if you create the the thread of July you are the moderator.

Like I said, This thread is about people who requested Urgent Processing.

I keep getting messages from this group about what applications I submitted for urgent processing . Everything is there on the website and self explanatory

If you want to cry about others create a separate thread for that .

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
I am not sure what moderator of this forum is doing here .
Hey if you had issue with the family of 4 who is doing urgent processing and people who cross the line talk to them . Please mind your business and talk nice when you post something in your July thread. Doesn't mean if you create the the thread of July you are the moderator.

Like I said, This thread is about people who requested Urgent Processing.

I keep getting messages from this group about what applications I submitted for urgent processing . Everything is there on the website and self explanatory

If you want to cry about others create a separate thread for that .
@O'canada i will stay away from this group. Please stay away from July group as well. Too much negativity

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
@O'canada i will stay away from this group. Please stay away from July group as well. Too much negativity
If you have don't have anything just be quiet,. Dont spam the groups with your statements.7
You took some use cases like family of 4 and spreading bad propaganda on this thread.
Mind you business like I said,
FYI: you are not the owner of the July Group. Any any can pitch in anywhere as long they support the forum with required inputs and keep going ,
Not spreading Negativity and making the Threads Spam

take are of yourself first before you take care of threads

Kanedaa

Mar 2, 2020
LANDED..........
08-27-2015
There are some people on this platform they are not here for good but to insult people . One just told me to shut up that I am making things up .
Whoever told you to shut up did the _______ thing