+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent Processing - Citizenship Application (Lets meet here )

itzzamit

Mar 2, 2015
Hi Folks,

I'm curious to know if one is considering urgent processing, what sort of supporting documents have you furnished via the web form?
Appreciate insights from folks who received an approval for urgent processing. During these unique times, would they even expedite it for employment reasons, when int travel is limited?

Reactions: limhockkiong

carl321

Feb 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It can be any reasons..

May be it ( Copied below from the Link)
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/canadian-citizenship/become-canadian-citizen/apply/urgently.html
have an emergency, such as:

• needing Canadian citizenship to:
    • apply for a job
    • avoid losing your job
    • go to a Canadian school, college or university
  • needing to travel because of death or serious illness in your family and you can’t get a passport in your current nationality
  • receiving a successful Federal Court decision on an appeal on a previous application for citizenship
I’m confused with the travel part.. why can’t anyone travel with their PR card? You don’t need a Canadian pp/ citizenship

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
I’m confused with the travel part.. why can’t anyone travel with their PR card? You don’t need a Canadian pp/ citizenship
As a pr you still need a valid passport to travel. Some PRs can't use their home passport and need a RTD and PR card to travel. Unfortunately you can't use a RTD to enter most of coutries in the Middle East and some countries in Europe and Africa I believe. So if you have an immergency there as listed above you will need a canadian pp that is your only option.

itzzamit

Mar 2, 2015
Thanks O Canada, I am aware of the guidelines. My question was more around, what documents needs to be furnished to CIC support the "urgency"

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Thanks O Canada, I am aware of the guidelines. My question was more around, what documents needs to be furnished to CIC support the "urgency"
Send whatever you have and what you think would convince anyone you need some thing urgently . That was what i did and write a detailed note . Word document letter . Upload them .

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Send whatever you have and what you think would convince anyone you need some thing urgently . That was what i did and write a detailed note . Word document letter . Upload them .
There is going to be virtual knowledge test. I sent a message and that was what i got . Some hope

Reactions: michel_hammamet

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
Hi,

I called cic and asked them about urgent processing. Sorry if i ruin somebody's day, but i mentioned that many people try to sneak in urgent processing by printing apply for a job category by printing a job posting that requires a canadian citizenship. They said it will all be at the discretion of the officer

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi,

I called cic and asked them about urgent processing. Sorry if i ruin somebody's day, but i mentioned that many people try to sneak in urgent processing by printing apply for a job category by printing a job posting that requires a canadian citizenship. They said it will all be at the discretion of the officer
Every man to his own . The test might start soon virtually and everyone will be good .

anton1990

Champion Member
Dec 22, 2015
North Battleford
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
14-04-2016
Nomination.....
21-04-2016
AOR Received.
11-07-2016
Med's Request
02-05-2017
Med's Done....
09-05-2017
Passport Req..
08-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
LANDED..........
14-01-2018
Every man to his own . The test might start soon virtually and everyone will be good .
Yes i agree that every man is on his / her own. Many people are dishonest and it only takes one person to to break system. Regarding online tests it will not happen

O'canada

Oct 21, 2020
Yes i agree that every man is on his / her own. Many people are dishonest and it only takes one person to to break system. Regarding online tests it will not happen
It's better to delete your comments by posting here we are giving different ideas to the folks over here .
This is thread is meant to support urgent processing..folks

NOT ...The other ways to to start urgent request

I already requested moderator to delete this thread as people started sneaking into ways and throwing ideas which doesn't seems good here

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
There is a thread somewhere can't remember the name all they do is fight and look for how to pull people down . I dont think you can ruin anyone s day as long as they have you d
It's better to delete your comments by posting here we are giving different ideas to the folks over here .
This is thread is meant to support urgent processing..folks

NOT ...The other ways to to start urgent request

I already requested moderator to delete this thread as people started sneaking into ways and throwing ideas which doesn't seems good here
Thanks for that . Update I receive an email from Ircc .They theywould contact me next week that my urgent processing was approved

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
There is a thread somewhere can't remember the name all they do is fight and look for how to pull people down . I dont think you can ruin anyone s day as long as they have you d

Thanks for that . Update I receive an email from Ircc calgary .They theywould contact me next week that my urgent processing was approved
Also that they have started scheduling people for virtual knowledge test . Don't know what that means

Reactions: BOYX

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020

Thanks for that . Update I receive an email from Ircc calgary .They theywould contact me next week that my urgent processing was approved
Also that they have started scheduling people for virtual knowledge test . Don't know what that means
Fingers crossed we must stay positive

Rocky79

Star Member
Oct 1, 2020
Do you really expect virtual tests will start soon?
I can bet nothing before atleast Apr-2021
I am not here to bet with anyone . This is a thread for people that applied for urgent processing and if you dont fall into that group pls I dont have any business with you .