+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT PLS

Cip

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
I did not include I went to the hospital in the story ...... Can I still back up my story with an hospital report?
And if the answer is NO can I amend my story to include I went to the hospital even though I have submitted my story long time ago

Newlife15

Feb 6, 2019
If you have supporting documents and if this is for your refugee case ..you should send updates to IRB ..before the hearing i suppose a month before they do ask you to send updates .
But you can do that at anytime...provide proof and explain why you did not include that before...( e.g you got the report late by courier or any other reason for delay). Cheers and good luck

Newlife15

Feb 6, 2019
I did not include I went to the hospital in the story ...... Can I still back up my story with an hospital report?
And if the answer is NO can I amend my story to include I went to the hospital even though I have submitted my story long time ago
Do not amend the story ..just add and attach proofs .
" I would also like to make an addtion of proofs toadd this to my Story

Cip

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
When you say do not amend — do you mean I can’t include on my story I went to the hospital?

Newlife15

Feb 6, 2019
Of course you can !
What i meant it that do not rewrite the story..all you have to do is add to the current story.
Just write the hospital instance and attach the proof.
But you have to include where this instance is linked in the story..

Cip

Star Member
Oct 27, 2017
Of course you can !
What i meant it that do not rewrite the story..all you have to do is add to the current story.
Just write the hospital instance and attach the proof.
But you have to include where this instance is linked in the story..
okay thank