+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT : PCC for UAE -For current residents of Saudi Arabia/Riyadh

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hi Mr Zubair, my husband and I are going through this process. we went for our saudi police certificate today. Have applied for it already and will get it in a weeks time. Second thing about UAE, my husband used to live in UAE but not anymore. He has the letter from the UAE embassy, we showed the letter to the police first they denied to accept it and said cannot do anything about it. Later on we went to the captain and he did help but what he did was he asked his subordinate to get my husbands fingerprints on the fingerprint form. They didn't even fill the form and gave it to my husband to fill it himself. My husband asked the captain wont he sign it. he said no its ok (I am not sure if he even understood him) anyway we filled it and went to MOFA for attestation obviously they denied attesting it because it was not stamped by the police. By the time we were going back it was already 2, now this process is postponed to tomorrow.

I need your help to guide me that fingerprint form which they provided if they stamp it and we get it attested from MOFA will it work or shall I request them to provide copy of Saudi PCC when we receive it next week (which I am not sure they will help us with or not). Most of the people were friendly and helpful except the main guy who took my husbands prints :/.

Btw for the police clearance certificate they didn't take our prints rather said, they are already in the system, they will use them.
Hi Subyeal

I'm undergoing the same process, perhaps a few steps behind. I wanted to understand the time line for obtaining the Saudi PCC, if you dont mind please share the intervals and duration between:

Obtaining a token of some sort for the date of appointment for them to take the finger print: I was there yesterday after having the MOFA done (which they didnt bother to look at, but I'm sure if I had not got it done they would have returned me from there for sure, I know my luck) The date of appointment is 26 Feb, so a week lost in this.

Now, I wanted to know if we get the Saudi PCC on the same date or they just take your finger prints and ask you to come back after another week's time?

Moreover, I still need to apply for the UAE-PCC, I had applied online via the dubaipolice.gov.ae webpage (as instructed by someone on this website) I was told that the boimetrics wont be required but I got a mail from them asking me to ship them my finger prints (by obtaining them from the police station and having it attested by the UAE embassy).

Any suggestion how I can go about for the UAE-PCC would be welcomed from anyone here.

Thanks a lot.

memon123

Feb 26, 2018
Hi All,

I have same case and i lived in UAE about 4 years and struggling with the same process. I will go it through soon and will update the process. I believe as per zubair help this is great.

Thanks

memon123

Feb 26, 2018
Update:
I followed the above process and sent all these documents to my friend in UAE. However, when he applied for the PCC, the staff at the Police station IGNORED all the documents, returned them to my friend and asked him to ONLY provide the copy of my Emirates ID. The lady police officer there clearly mentioned that she DOES NOT need any fingerprints and issued the UAE PCC the same day.

I shared this experience with two of my friends and they got the UAE PCC form outside UAE through their friends by ONLY providing the copy of the EMIRATES ID.

So, please do not get into the hassle of the lengthy process, which I mentioned earlier, unless you are asked by the UAE authorities.

Best regards

HI Zubair,

Could you please check with your friend, which branch of police station it was from where he got your certificate.

Regards

memon123

Feb 26, 2018
Hi All,

I have same case and i lived in UAE about 4 years and struggling with the same process. I will go it through soon and will update the process. I believe as per zubair help this is great.

Thanks
UPDATE:

As per zubair instruction i followed same thing i sent all my docs to Dubai in soft copy via email to my friend including (Old and new passport, one picture, emirates id scan copy, visa pages) . There was no finger print/ Biometric and Dubai police issued PCC without any trouble.

Thanks

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hello All

Appreciate your updates on obtaining the PCC. If you could assist me in my case I would be very grateful. I was not issued a Emirates ID card during my stay there back in 2009 to 2011. My VISA was issued from RAK Free Zone. In that case, Even after applying online over a month a go I had been asked to submit my finer prints. I mailed them by Originals prints with MOFA and UAE Embassy stamps via Aramax which was delivered on this 11th March but until now I have not heard anything back from them.

Writing to them has been also of no use. Now I'm planning to go through the entire process again however this time instead on sending it to them via courier I'm planning to ask a friend of mine to get the documents to them. In this case I would need to provide him with the Power of Attorney.

Can someone please help me in understanding what this Power of Attorney looks like and where to obtain it?

Your feedback will be very useful. Many thanks in advance.

Nimrod

Star Member
Aug 21, 2018
Di
Hello All

Appreciate your updates on obtaining the PCC. If you could assist me in my case I would be very grateful. I was not issued a Emirates ID card during my stay there back in 2009 to 2011. My VISA was issued from RAK Free Zone. In that case, Even after applying online over a month a go I had been asked to submit my finer prints. I mailed them by Originals prints with MOFA and UAE Embassy stamps via Aramax which was delivered on this 11th March but until now I have not heard anything back from them.

Writing to them has been also of no use. Now I'm planning to go through the entire process again however this time instead on sending it to them via courier I'm planning to ask a friend of mine to get the documents to them. In this case I would need to provide him with the Power of Attorney.

Can someone please help me in understanding what this Power of Attorney looks like and where to obtain it?

Your feedback will be very useful. Many thanks in advance.
Did RAK later issued your PCC?

Sharifah

Jan 15, 2019
Hello everyone, i’m About to go through the same situation that is getting the uae PCC , I lived in uae for 7yrs and while leaving, I never got my Emirates ID back after visa cancellation so I don’t have that so i’ll need the fingerprints card attested by the uae embassy but I don’t know where to get this card and where to have my fingerprints done I need help with that anybody who knows plz let me know
And I contacted a company back in uae that can get me the uae PCC and all they advised me was if u have ur Emirates ID , u don’t need the fingerprints card . It’s only for those without their Emirates ID.