+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT : PCC for UAE -For current residents of Saudi Arabia/Riyadh

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi All,
the subject is self explanatory.

I was a resident of UAE earlier.currently I am in riyadh.I believe I have to get the PCC for UAE as well.

Information from internet taken from Abu Dhabi/Dubai Police's website says we need finger prints card ..that alongwith other documents needs to be sent to the police department in UAE after attestation by UAE embassy here in Riyadh.

My problem right now is how & where to get a finger prints card from the police.Do we need a paper/request form from the candian embassy to start the process like we have to do for the PCC of Saudi.

Can we use the same fingerprints card which we will get for Saudi PCC to be used for UAE PCC..

PLease Help me

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can get the letter from Canadian Embassy Riyadh by showing the proof that you are applying for Canada Immigration.

Go to UAE Emabssy in Riyadh and make a request with letter from Canadian Embassy. You have to show any proof about your previous residency in UAE, like the UAE visa page of your passport.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Wilson,

appreciate your response.I did visit UAE embassy and they have asked for a finger prints card/form from interior ministry.this is the confusing part.

the finger print form alongwith proof of residency n other documents needs to be given to uae embassy and they will get the PCC done in 6 weeks time..

have u gone through this processs??

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello again (wilson or anyone else please assist)

I have applied for PCC of Saudi today.this started with a letter from Canadian embassy.

first of all can anybody explain what constitutes a PCC...is it a fingerprints card and a letter from the police stating "no criminal record"

OR

is it just the finger prints card.

the official at the UAE embassy in Riyadh is of no assistance and states that we need the original fingerprints card to process the UAE PCC where as CID in riyadh wont provide one neither guide about it.

PLEASE HELP

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
A PCC is a certificate from the police department stating that the individual has no criminal record with them or not convicted. That certificate is enough for the Canadian visa office. Finger printing is not mandatory for all countries.

If the Saudi Police has made their comment about "No criminal record/not convicted" on their finger print card it self, that is fine. You need to submit that to Visa office along with a English translation.

When you give the finger print card to UAE embassy, and if the UAE embassy retain the finger print card with them to issue their PCC, then you may need to go for another finger printing from Saudi Police after getting UAE PCC. If the UAE embassy return the original finger print card of Saudi Police along with their PCC, then it is OK, you can submit both. However, first get the UAE PCC and do accordingly what is needed.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks again for the response wilson.I think I will have to follow this approach as there is no other option.

it may sound naive but would you mind reading the below scenario ?

lets say I get the PCC for saudi which constitutes a declaration paper of no criminal record and the fingerprints card.

I do the required attestation of mofa and uae embassy on the finger prints card .alongwith other docs required i send it to uae for uae pcc.

now whether uae police retain that finger print card or not when they issue the pcc .i will still be having the declaration form as part of KSA PCC and a pcc for uae
i get the docs attested,translated and I am good to go.what do u say about this

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wilson said:
If the Saudi Police has made their comment about "No criminal record/not convicted" on their finger print card it self, that is fine. You need to submit that to Visa office along with a English translation.

When you give the finger print card to UAE embassy, and if the UAE embassy retain the finger print card with them to issue their PCC, then you may need to go for another finger printing from Saudi Police after getting UAE PCC.
Dear Wilson,
Also in the quoted scenario,if the saudi police comment on the fingerprint card and the uae police retain it then dont u think getting pcc again for saudi would be an issue.I need to mention here that for the pcc for saudi first i had to get a letter from canadian embassy.

that means in this case i will have to get the same thing done and if by chance the saudi police have this in record that I have already been issued a pcc weeks or days before?

Appreciate your help

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
I think there is a little bit confusion going on

You need to get finger prints (not PCC) from saudi police and submit to UAE consulate and finally they should give u PCC

For PCC from saudi police, they will take ur finger prints and give u the PCC

Hope I m correct or missing something ?

maniacworld said:
Dear Wilson,
Also in the quoted scenario,if the saudi police comment on the fingerprint card and the uae police retain it then dont u think getting pcc again for saudi would be an issue.I need to mention here that for the pcc for saudi first i had to get a letter from canadian embassy.

that means in this case i will have to get the same thing done and if by chance the saudi police have this in record that I have already been issued a pcc weeks or days before?

Appreciate your help

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I did mine and wife's PCC from Saudi police in 2008. The Saudi PCC is a combination of applicant's finger prints and hand written comments by police chief about criminal records/conviction. There is no separate sheets for PCC and finger prints. The process is done at the designated Police office itself by police, and not by private agency.The PCC is almost A4 size, thick paper, with the individual's photograph and personal details. Impressions of all fingers are affixed with black ink on the middle portion divided separately for each hand on the same sheet. Every particulars are in Arabic.

There is no need to get the PCC attested by any other government department.

I do not know the procedure in UAE Embassy. If they return the original Saudi PCC which consists your finger prints, it can be submitted to CIC with the translation. Probably UAE should return the original Saudi PCC after their process. However, CIC need original PCCs and never satisfied with copies even notarized/attested.

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolguy2010 said:
I think there is a little bit confusion going on

You need to get finger prints (not PCC) from saudi police and submit to UAE consulate and finally they should give u PCC

Hope I m correct or missing something ?
Saudi police wont just issue a fingerprint card.they will issue Saudi PCC but no assistance for UAE PCC from what i have experienced. :mad:

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Can you get letter from UAE embassy for PCC and give it to Saudi Police in arabic language ?

maniacworld said:
Saudi police wont just issue a fingerprint card.they will issue Saudi PCC but no assistance for UAE PCC from what i have experienced. :mad:

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
after i was done with CID i went back to UAE embassy yesterday.

-- I asked if uae emb can accept a copy of saudi pcc which will have finger prints....Reply was NO

-- I said can u issue me a letter in arabic like canadian embassy did to get this thing...Reply was NO WE DONT ISSUE ANY SUCH LETTER

-- I said CID wont issue another fingerprints card like this so he replied.... THIS IS NOT OUR PROBLEM.BUT WE NEED ORIGINAL FINGERPRINTS CARD ATTESTED BY MOFA N THEN UAE EMBASSY WILL ATTEST AND SEND ALL DOCS TO AD/DXB POLICE

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
Ohhhhh god ......so difficult to deal with this guys....

maniacworld said:
after i was done with CID i went back to UAE embassy yesterday.

-- I asked if uae emb can accept a copy of saudi pcc which will have finger prints....Reply was NO

-- I said can u issue me a letter in arabic like canadian embassy did to get this thing...Reply was NO WE DONT ISSUE ANY SUCH LETTER

-- I said CID wont issue another fingerprints card like this so he replied.... THIS IS NOT OUR PROBLEM.BUT WE NEED ORIGINAL FINGERPRINTS CARD ATTESTED BY MOFA N THEN UAE EMBASSY WILL ATTEST AND SEND ALL DOCS TO AD/DXB POLICE

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am left with the option of either visiting uae at the earliest but those who have been here know how frustrating things are here.we cant travel on just our passport.

Other option is risk my saudi pcc and send it to uae.if i get it back along with uae pcc well n good if not I cant imagine what will happen ::)