Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
u cannot get again saudi PCC ? which can be used for Saudi ....

maniacworld said:
I am left with the option of either visiting uae at the earliest but those who have been here know how frustrating things are here.we cant travel on just our passport.

Other option is risk my saudi pcc and send it to uae.if i get it back along with uae pcc well n good if not I cant imagine what will happen ::)

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I believe they have everything computerized which suggests record will be there.presumably it is valid for one year.I am not sure if i can get another one after days of getting first one.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
atleast try , if you can get it , you are good to go

Why they should have problem in giving other PCC ?

maniacworld said:
I believe they have everything computerized which suggests record will be there.presumably it is valid for one year.I am not sure if i can get another one after days of getting first one.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
coolguy2010 said:
atleast try 2nd PCC from Saudi , if you can get it , you are good to go

Why they should have problem in giving other PCC ?

maniacworld

Apr 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
its anyones guess dear.

my fear is based on what i have seen here.things could be good or worse.who knows.

coolguy2010

VIP Member
Jun 28, 2010
UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
London to Paris
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
Doc's Request.
23-10-2010
Nomination.....
09-06-2011
AOR Received.
09-06-2011
IELTS Request
6 Band
File Transfer...
01-03-2013
Med's Request
01-03-2013
Med's Done....
30-03-2013
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
20-05-2013
VISA ISSUED...
29-05-2013
LANDED..........
06-08-2013
you ask them first and then get it for PCC.....

Try to co-ordinate with a Indian person in department , if possible

Or take Saudi national and ask him to help you

maniacworld said:
its anyones guess dear.

my fear is based on what i have seen here.things could be good or worse.who knows.

Kickboxing

May 13, 2017
Hi dear ,

I have a similar case.. I have not received yet my invitation but with my current points I am very confident that I might get it in the next round.

I want to get my pcc from dubai. I m currently in jeddah ksa.

Please advise what document should I show to saudi police to get this finger print card to submit to uae embassy for dubai pcc?

Please help.. thanks

zubair_81

Oct 11, 2016
Hi dear ,

I have a similar case.. I have not received yet my invitation but with my current points I am very confident that I might get it in the next round.

I want to get my pcc from dubai. I m currently in jeddah ksa.

Please advise what document should I show to saudi police to get this finger print card to submit to uae embassy for dubai pcc?

Please help.. thanks
I have recently gone through this stage so I can tell you what exactly is required to be done:

1. Get PCC from Saudi which has your fingerprints and all your data
2. Request another PCC, this time Saudi police will issue you a copy of PCC without taking your fingerprints ( they already have them in their records)
3. Get the PCC copy attested from MOFA
4. Submit to UAE embassy with copy of your passport, iqama, UAE visa page on your passport, a passport size photo and copy of your Emirates ID (Please make sure that you scan all these documents before submitting to UAE embassy). They will send it to UAE and you can collect the UAE PCC from the UAE embassy in Saudi Arabia in 6 weeks time
5. If you have friends in UAE or you are planning to visit UAE yourself, then only ask UAE embassy to attest the PCC and return it to you
6. Now send the Saudi PCC (attested by UAE emabssy) along with copy of your passport, iqama, UAE visa page on your passport, a pssport size photo and copy of your Emirates to your friend in UAE and ask him/her to apply on your behalf. Make sure that you also attach a power of attorney (attested by UAE embassy) for your friend stating that you are applying for UAE PCC and now in Saudi and authorizing your friend to apply on your behalf
7. Your friend can take all these documents to any police station in UAE and apply for your PCC and he/she should get it within a week's time
8. If you are visiting yourself, even then you need all these documents except the power of attorney

I hope its clear now.

Thanks

Kickboxing

May 13, 2017
Thanks.. I am going to collect my PCC Saudi on Sunday..

Questions.
1) What should I tell Saudi police about the copy? Rather how should I say it? What if they ask why? Is there a procedure? I am afraid, they might just tell me that they cannot issue another copy.

2) Can I myself make a photo copy of this PCC saudi and get that attested from MOFA instead? Will it be accepted by MOFA and UAE embassy?

3) How long did it take to attest it from UAE embassy?

4) In case, I cannot get a copy , I will for sure take scans of all. Can I mention that in the LOE in my eapr, that the original hardcopy of the PCC saudi was submitted to UAE police to obtain dubai pcc.. will that be ok??

deofevente

Oct 15, 2017
Thanks.. I am going to collect my PCC Saudi on Sunday..

Questions.
1) What should I tell Saudi police about the copy? Rather how should I say it? What if they ask why? Is there a procedure? I am afraid, they might just tell me that they cannot issue another copy.

2) Can I myself make a photo copy of this PCC saudi and get that attested from MOFA instead? Will it be accepted by MOFA and UAE embassy?

3) How long did it take to attest it from UAE embassy?

4) In case, I cannot get a copy , I will for sure take scans of all. Can I mention that in the LOE in my eapr, that the original hardcopy of the PCC saudi was submitted to UAE police to obtain dubai pcc.. will that be ok??
Hey did u manage?

I am in same boat.

How you tackled?
Please guide.

Feeshee

Jul 21, 2017
Hello People with similar situation!

Hope everyone is fine. I'm at a stage where I haven't got the ITA but I'm preparing for the same. I have stayed in UAE for a period of 2 to 3 years in the past and currently reside in Saudi Arabia.

I steps mentioned by Zubair up here are helpful indeed, however I have a question. I recently wrote an email to the UAE embassy here in Riyadh and they sent a 'Application Form Criminal Antecedents Clearance Certificate", I want to know if this is the same form that needs to be submitted to the UAE embassy in Riyadh ? also in one of the enclosures required is the 'Certified Fingerprints Form', now, I've written back to them asking where this form can be received but there has been no response.

I want to know if this fingerprint form is the same or a replacement for it can be used by utilizing the copy of the Saudi PPC that Zubair was talking about?

Looking forward to your points and inputs.

subyeal

Aug 25, 2017
Category........
FSW
Passport Req..
31-05-2028
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2018
I have recently gone through this stage so I can tell you what exactly is required to be done:

2. Request another PCC, this time Saudi police will issue you a copy of PCC without taking your fingerprints ( they already have them in their records)
4. Submit to UAE embassy with copy of your passport, iqama, UAE visa page on your passport, a passport size photo and copy of your Emirates ID (Please make sure that you scan all these documents before submitting to UAE embassy). They will send it to UAE and you can collect the UAE PCC from the UAE embassy in Saudi Arabia in 6 weeks time
5. If you have friends in UAE or you are planning to visit UAE yourself, then only ask UAE embassy to attest the PCC and return it to you
6. Now send the Saudi PCC (attested by UAE emabssy) along with copy of your passport, iqama, UAE visa page on your passport, a pssport size photo and copy of your Emirates to your friend in UAE and ask him/her to apply on your behalf. Make sure that you also attach a power of attorney (attested by UAE embassy) for your friend stating that you are applying for UAE PCC and now in Saudi and authorizing your friend to apply on your behalf
7. Your friend can take all these documents to any police station in UAE and apply for your PCC and he/she should get it within a week's time
8. If you are visiting yourself, even then you need all these documents except the power of attorney

I hope its clear now.

Thanks
Hi Mr Zubair, my husband and I are going through this process. we went for our saudi police certificate today. Have applied for it already and will get it in a weeks time. Second thing about UAE, my husband used to live in UAE but not anymore. He has the letter from the UAE embassy, we showed the letter to the police first they denied to accept it and said cannot do anything about it. Later on we went to the captain and he did help but what he did was he asked his subordinate to get my husbands fingerprints on the fingerprint form. They didn't even fill the form and gave it to my husband to fill it himself. My husband asked the captain wont he sign it. he said no its ok (I am not sure if he even understood him) anyway we filled it and went to MOFA for attestation obviously they denied attesting it because it was not stamped by the police. By the time we were going back it was already 2, now this process is postponed to tomorrow.

I need your help to guide me that fingerprint form which they provided if they stamp it and we get it attested from MOFA will it work or shall I request them to provide copy of Saudi PCC when we receive it next week (which I am not sure they will help us with or not). Most of the people were friendly and helpful except the main guy who took my husbands prints :/.

Btw for the police clearance certificate they didn't take our prints rather said, they are already in the system, they will use them.

zubair_81

Oct 11, 2016

I hope its clear now.

Thanks
Update:
I followed the above process and sent all these documents to my friend in UAE. However, when he applied for the PCC, the staff at the Police station IGNORED all the documents, returned them to my friend and asked him to ONLY provide the copy of my Emirates ID. The lady police officer there clearly mentioned that she DOES NOT need any fingerprints and issued the UAE PCC the same day.

I shared this experience with two of my friends and they got the UAE PCC form outside UAE through their friends by ONLY providing the copy of the EMIRATES ID.

So, please do not get into the hassle of the lengthy process, which I mentioned earlier, unless you are asked by the UAE authorities.

Best regards