Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Thanks for your reply buddy. I also was thinking to go to a public notary to do certify copies of the documents I translated, but that wouldn't prove that this is the one the translator used, so I think the affidavit plus original plus translation is enough. Hopefully, we all will go through it!
Did you check the website?
It states that we do not need copy by public notary if we send the original document to IRCC. We have to send the original PCC, BC...so we do not need public notary.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
I think, you are good. In my case, I have got one of the copy of the original document (colored scan) notarised as well from Public Notary.

After, going through this link https://taontario.ca/notary/
it appears to me that copy of the original document and certified copy of the original document (through public notary) are one of the same thing. If that is the case, then my application would also be okay.

On top of it, original translation and affidavit of the translator is also notarized by the same public notary. Dates are also same in the all the three documents - Colored copy of the original document, translation and affidavit.
Copy of the original means you have to upload the real original document which is not touched by anybody.
If the document is un english, you just have to upload only 1 documents, which is the original.
This is step is same when the document is not in english. You have to upload the original one+ you have to upload the package of the translator.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
I had translation+affidavit+original scanned!
Under the translation it was written: I (name, address, function of the translator) attest that the above translation corresponds to its original in the croatian language. She sealed it! So if your translator put something similar, it will be okay!
Are you dealing with ATIO or public transtators?

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Guys, this whole topic is about that the guy was rejected because he didn't upload the original cerificate. Original means the one which is given in your language from your government, justice of ministry, police....
You have only one original.
That is the key.
Every translator has different method, so IRCC knows that for sure. The package which is given by the translator should be okay almost anyway.
But the original document has to be scanned also.

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, this whole topic is about that the guy was rejected because he didn't upload the original cerificate. Original means the one which is given in your language from your government, justice of ministry, police....
You have only one original.
That is the key.
Every translator has different method, so IRCC knows that for sure. The package which is given by the translator should be okay almost anyway.
But the original document has to be scanned also.
What @sandra02 has said is 100% correct !
If you think you can get away without uploading untouched original scan, unfortunately, you are so incorrect! You guys have been given sincere advises from everyone, without personal benefits, but I have seen few stubborn people. Ever if you pass this you could be called lucky due to a particular visa officer, but you can not set an example for others.

This thread shall be marked close now !
G Luck everyone!

Reactions: Pawshi and sandra02

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
What @sandra02 has said is 100% correct !
If you think you can get away without uploading untouched original scan, unfortunately, you are so incorrect! You guys have been given sincere advises from everyone, without personal benefits, but I have seen few stubborn people. Ever if you pass this you could be called lucky due to a particular visa officer, but you can not set an example for others.

This thread shall be marked close now !
G Luck everyone!
Indeed. We are not diluting the need of the original document. However, we are just discussing on the point what is written on the IRCC website. They could have simplified the whole episode by giving another (fourth) bullet that scan copy of the original document.

This is not a big effort for IRCC to just add this line to make it simple and straight for all.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Did you check the website?
It states that we do not need copy by public notary if we send the original document to IRCC. We have to send the original PCC, BC...so we do not need public notary.
Yes, exactly. People is getting rejected when they do not upload the original.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please read a reply from Vensak, where he has clearly specified that he didnt provide the original for few translated documents.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/urgent-need-my-case-has-been-cancelled-due-to-absurd-reasons.491841/page-11

He has received the PPR.

We are still not sure, why and on what basis CIC rejected the OP's case.
Yes we are not sure, but i mean i saw cases where rejection was because jo original but not because not certified copy.

*i just read vensak post and he say that he uploaded scan of the original.

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
Yes we are not sure, but i mean i saw cases where rejection was because jo original but not because not certified copy.

*i just read vensak post and he say that he uploaded scan of the original.
This is what he wrote -

"I have provided certified copy of my Slovak marriage certificate only (it was black and white copy with statemen of the notary on the back side that this is the true copy of the original document.) All was translated by a certified translator."

"For my diplomas - I have provided certified copy with translation for the Slovak one"

"For the additional information to the work experience (my duties and my salary were on separated document), wherever I did not have English / French original, I have used certified copies and official translations."

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is what he wrote -

"I have provided certified copy of my Slovak marriage certificate only (it was black and white copy with statemen of the notary on the back side that this is the true copy of the original document.) All was translated by a certified translator."

"For my diplomas - I have provided certified copy with translation for the Slovak one"

"For the additional information to the work experience (my duties and my salary were on separated document), wherever I did not have English / French original, I have used certified copies and official translations."
Ok, because I read this on his previous post:

"here is what I was submitting in my case:
1. PCC - scan (photo) of originals in color + plus certified translation where needed. The translation included so called translator clause - that it was official translator for that language (see the comment for affidavit)"

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
Indeed. We are not diluting the need of the original document. However, we are just discussing on the point what is written on the IRCC website. They could have simplified the whole episode by giving another (fourth) bullet that scan copy of the original document.

This is not a big effort for IRCC to just add this line to make it simple and straight for all.
If you read this whole topic you can see, people are confused about the meaning of copy of original and certified copy. They think if they get the original cerfified by a notary, then they do not need to upload the original one in their native language.
And yes, we see some case when it was accepted, but in some case was rejected due to the missing original one.
So the importance of the original one is evident.
Anybody who wants to get certified copy, by a public notary, do that. It costs a lot, but if you want, do that.
But, please upload the original, untouched, unstamped, unnotarized one also to avoid any chance to be rejected because of missing original. ( like the guy who started this post. He uploaded certified copies, but not the original one.)
We have to be very thankful to being shared information about rejection, so we can use them avoid any mistake.
Upload the original also.:))

Pawshi

Apr 2, 2016
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 2016
If you read this whole topic you can see, people are confused about the meaning of copy of original and certified copy. They think if they get the original cerfified by a notary, then they do not need to upload the original one in their native language.
And yes, we see some case when it was accepted, but in some case was rejected due to the missing original one.
So the importance of the original one is evident.
Anybody who wants to get certified copy, by a public notary, do that. It costs a lot, but if you want, do that.
But, please upload the original, untouched, unstamped, unnotarized one also to avoid any chance to be rejected because of missing original. ( like the guy who started this post. He uploaded certified copies, but not the original one.)
We have to be very thankful to being shared information about rejection, so we can use them avoid any mistake.
Upload the original also.:))
I could had done this, had I seen this post before my submission on June 4. I had everything in my hand. I didnt attach as it was not mentioned on the site. Trust me, there was no other reason.

I learnt about this thread on June 8th and I immediately raised the CSE. Let's see what is written in the fate.

Reactions: sandra02

Modmad

Star Member
Mar 11, 2017
They wanted me to upload a Marriage Certificate which is in my native language to accompany translation.
So what was the reason of rejection for you if you had uploaded "original marriage certificate"?
You said you got rejection for the same reason.
And what then? Could you get another ITA?