+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent need! My case has been cancelled due to absurd reasons

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
For a diploma translated by the school itself, does it still need to be translated by a professional translator? The school registrar won't issue an affidavit because the translated diploma already got the wording "Certified Translation of the Original Diploma" with the university registrar's name/signature, date and school dry seal.
You mean the diploma comes in two languages? Then no translation is needed

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
You mean the diploma comes in two languages? Then no translation is needed
No, the diploma is in a foreign language then the school provided an exact copy (with all the school logo and formatting) in English. At the bottom of the document states "Certified Translation of the Original", signed by the registrar.

I forgot to mention that in our country, the Department of Foreign Affairs provides authentication services for such documents, which states that the documents are genuine, i.e. the translated diploma.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No, the diploma is in a foreign language then the school provided an exact copy (with all the school logo and formatting) in English. At the bottom of the document states "Certified Translation of the Original", signed by the registrar.

I forgot to mention that in our country, the Department of Foreign Affairs provides authentication services for such documents, which states that the documents are genuine, i.e. the translated diploma.
You can wait for some more reply, but I would say that is more than enough.

Reactions: iamxty

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
That is my question too and nobody could answer so far
You need a certified copy by the translator which confirms the translator saw and translated that document. It usually automatically comes from the translator.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
I know the reason for certified copy. I dont understand why they need a scan of original?! A certified copy is much more reliable than a simple copy(scan). It is rediculous if they only needed a color scan as well. So my case rejected because a color scan must be provided not a black and white?!!!!
IRCC have to compare your original document and the certified copy by the translator. It confirms that the translator really translated your original document. There is a big chance for fraud if they do not see the copy and the certified copy by the translator.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
For a diploma translated by the school itself, does it still need to be translated by a professional translator? The school registrar won't issue an affidavit because the translated diploma already got the wording "Certified Translation of the Original Diploma" with the university registrar's name/signature, date and school dry seal.
I had similar issue. My degree is in foreign language from Europe, and the school automatically gave an English version also, without any stamp or without writting "certified copy". Just a tottaly same degree in English. I send them to WES, I will see if they accept that.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I had similar issue. My degree is in foreign language from Europe, and the school automatically gave an English version also, without any stamp or without writting "certified copy". Just a tottaly same degree in English. I send them to WES, I will see if they accept that.
My English-translated degree looks the same as the foreign language with stamp and signatures. I also used that for WES and it was accepted. My concern now is if an affidavit from the university registrar is still required.

Sandycool

Apr 14, 2011
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11-04-2017
AOR Received.
11-04-2017
I only uploaded the certified translation and the certified photocopies of the original (Persian) documents. 2 questions comes up.
1-what do you mean by "uploading marriage cert."? Do you mean a color scan of it? If so, no I did not
2- according to "them"? Who do you mean by "them"?
I really appreciate if you share your info with me as we seem very similarly rejected.
They wanted me to upload a Marriage Certificate which is in my native language to accompany translation.

sandra02

Mar 1, 2015
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
16 07 2017
Med's Done....
April 2017
My English-translated degree looks the same as the foreign language with stamp and signatures. I also used that for WES and it was accepted. My concern now is if an affidavit from the university registrar is still required.
If you get wes, you have to upload Wes certificate and the original degree, if I am not wrong.

Yaman555

Star Member
May 7, 2017
I really hope that your case doesn't get rejection. However you exactly did what I had done. I got rejection. If you get rejection too, please let us know as it proves that a simple color scan of documents must accompany the translations and certified copies. If you dont get rejection, then it shows there had been another problem in my documents. Really appericiate your reply and update and hope you never have to get back to Syria again.
Hello there friend, I really wish that I could offer some assistance, however, I'm still gathering my docs and I didn't apply yet.
I hope that everything goes well for you.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
If WES accepted your English translated degree and evaluated it, I think you don't need to worry about getting an affidavit from the University registrar.

Good luck.

Reactions: iamxty

systix

Mar 13, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
None
Interview........
None
VISA ISSUED...
##-08-2027
LANDED..........
##-09-2027
Experienced members,

Please advise.

Just submitted my eAPR, however, realizing that in my work experience letter, which was provided by HR manager, it does not have phone number or email (it is on a company letter head with address).

Will that be ground for rejection?

Or could a CSE with my hr managers business card help in this case.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Experienced members,

Please advise.

Just submitted my eAPR, however, realizing that in my work experience letter, which was provided by HR manager, it does not have phone number or email (it is on a company letter head with address).

Will that be ground for rejection?

Or could a CSE with my hr managers business card help in this case.
Not a reason for rejection but be proactive and submit the business card.

You should stress out even less if they can find this information by looking at the company's website.

chente

Mar 1, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need a certified copy by the translator which confirms the translator saw and translated that document. It usually automatically comes from the translator.
Hi, if a translation has been accepted by OINP, is it possible to be rejected post ITA?
All my translations (By Ontario certified translator) come with a digital pack that contains:

1.Affidavit
2. Original document scan
3. Translation

Just worried after submit.