+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT : Need help with webform for correcting the NOC Code

CEC_Candidate1001

Jun 3, 2020
Hi All, I urgently need help. So I am working in Canada on a closed work permit since Feb 2019.

While applying for my work permit and work permit extension, my employer has used the NOC Code 2171. Unfortunately, I was unaware of this at the time of submitting my Express Entry application. Moreover I could not find NOC code mentioned on any of my work permit or any other document which were used in the process of submitting my work permit application.

While creating my Express Entry profile I applied for NOC code 2173 because as per my understanding my job duties which are mentioned in my roles and responsibilites letter for my Canada job assignment matched more closely to the ones which are described for NOC Code 2173 rather than NOC Code 2171.

I got to know about 2171 yesterday from my consultant when I was going through my forms for TRV process for my work permit.

This is really urgent and I am planning to submit a webform telling IRCC that I filled 2173 by mistake.

Can you please help me with your inputs and what should I do next. I believe this is a huge blunder from my side