+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT !!! My university won't send my academic transcripts to WES directly :o

May 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dears,

I have a bachelor's degree in Architecture from Syria and currently I work in Saudi Arabia. And as far as you are all well aware of, that as per WES regulations, my university should send my academic record to them directly. Problem is my university doesn't have such service ! The maximum they can do is to reach the sealed envelope stage where they include all the needed documents in that sealed envelope along with their official seal on the back flap as required, and afterwards I will have to send it to WES on my own (directly from Syria by my brother via DHL or other express courier)

My question is: would WES except that ?! anyone had similar situation where he sent the required transcripts on their own ?! what was WES response !? what would be a possible solution to this issue ?!

Experts please HELP ! And many thanks in advance.

valar morghulis

Star Member
Feb 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Manar Fakhouri said:
Dears,

I have a bachelor's degree in Architecture from Syria and currently I work in Saudi Arabia. And as far as you are all well aware of, that as per WES regulations, my university should send my academic record to them directly. Problem is my university doesn't have such service ! The maximum they can do is to reach the sealed envelope stage where they include all the needed documents in that sealed envelope along with their official seal on the back flap as required, and afterwards I will have to send it to WES on my own (directly from Syria by my brother via DHL or other express courier)

My question is: would WES except that ?! anyone had similar situation where he sent the required transcripts on their own ?! what was WES response !? what would be a possible solution to this issue ?!

Yes that can work. Write on the DHL envelope FROM: Your University.

jfalvitez

Oct 18, 2010
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
22-12-2016
AOR Received.
30-01-2017
Med's Done....
12-01-2017
yes I did that as well, the univeristy give you de sealed envelope and you take it out to the post office and write as sender the name of your university

May 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jfalvitez said:
yes I did that as well, the univeristy give you de sealed envelope and you take it out to the post office and write as sender the name of your university
Thanks guys ..

Dear jfalvitez,

You mean to write the University name as the sender on the envelope or as the sender in the couriers records ? And did you face any delays being the one who sent it ?

And with regards to attestation, is it necessary to attest the documents (like from the ministry of foreign affairs or the ministry of higher education) ?? On their website, WES did not mention that any attestations are needed ..

Thanks a bunch !

MonuTalli

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Hyderabad, INDIA
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
16th May 2016
AOR Received.
25th June 2016
IELTS Request
UP Front
Med's Request
UP Front
Passport Req..
15th February 2017
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2017
LANDED..........
18-05-2017
Manar Fakhouri said:
Dears,

Hi,

Find the below link.

wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

In the above link it clearly says that Graduation and Bachelor's Degrees have to be sent directly by the applicant to WES.

And i have sent mine the same way. "Don't forget to attach the online WES application to the sealed envelop from your university.

BR,
MonuTalli

May 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MonuTalli said:
Hi,

Find the below link.

wes.org/ca/fswp/requireddocuments/index.asp

In the above link it clearly says that Graduation and Bachelor's Degrees have to be sent directly by the applicant to WES.

And i have sent mine the same way. "Don't forget to attach the online WES application to the sealed envelop from your university.

BR,
MonuTalli

Yeah I checked that link, but you see there are two parts for my education in Syria as stated by WES : one part is for me to send my degree directly to them (ok), and my university to send the academic transcripts directly to WES, and that means via university mail. But my problem is that my university does not have such service, they do all the required which is to include all documents needed along with the International Transcript Request in a sealed envelope with all the required seals but won't send them directly to WES, someone else should do that like a family member.

My question is that would it be acceptable to WES if someone else sends them the sealed envelope ..

tabbutabrez

Dec 8, 2014
yes ,i did the same .. went to university and got my transcripts attested and they enclosed the envelop(sealed) and then i couriered it to WES .

when WES received , online it showed that source of transcripts are from University.

so its cool..

u either give authorization to any of your blood relative and hand over them originals , so they can take it to your university.

3 weeks i got my ECA reports.

cheers & thanks for following ..

May 2, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tabbutabrez said:
yes ,i did the same .. went to university and got my transcripts attested and they enclosed the envelop(sealed) and then i couriered it to WES .

when WES received , online it showed that source of transcripts are from University.

so its cool..

u either give authorization to any of your blood relative and hand over them originals , so they can take it to your university.

3 weeks i got my ECA reports.

cheers & thanks for following ..

Thanks a lot man ! I hope it works !

runaway982

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
I have great problem.
My university wont sign transcripts for WES.

They will stamp the seal, but they don`t have official administrator for the transcripts.

What should I do?

suthan112

Apr 6, 2018
Hi, I got Russian Degree Certificates, but confused on how to send it as no clear instruction is given in WES. The Apostille is not done by the university, but by another organisation as stated in WES. However the original is with me. Can i submit it directly to WES? The WES gives the below details..

WES:

- For completed study, ask the authorized body of education of the Russian Federation in your region to verify this document by apostille. To view contact information for the authorized body in your region, please click here
- WES returns academic documents submitted to us with an original apostille upon completion of the evaluation.

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
I have great problem.
My university wont sign transcripts for WES.

They will stamp the seal, but they don`t have official administrator for the transcripts.

What should I do?
What do you mean by ''don't have official administrator for the transcripts''?
Do you mean they won't sign the envelope, or they won't sign the transcripts?