16 02 2018
Med's Done....
10 02 2018
Passport Req..
28 03 2018
VISA ISSUED...
03 04 2018
Dears,

I have a bachelor's degree in Architecture from Syria and currently I work in Saudi Arabia. And as far as you are all well aware of, that as per WES regulations, my university should send my academic record to them directly. Problem is my university doesn't have such service ! The maximum they can do is to reach the sealed envelope stage where they include all the needed documents in that sealed envelope along with their official seal on the back flap as required, and afterwards I will have to send it to WES on my own (directly from Syria by my brother via DHL or other express courier)

My question is: would WES except that ?! anyone had similar situation where he sent the required transcripts on their own ?! what was WES response !? what would be a possible solution to this issue ?!

Experts please HELP ! And many thanks in advance.
I sent it by myself and it worked for me. You can do it yourself not a big deal.

Paritha

Mar 3, 2017
For me wes said that they sent photocopies of my transcripts again to my university and university needs to send them in written that these certificates are authentic..
Now there is nothing i can do .. its between wes n uni now

rahul117

Nov 30, 2018
i just got news that WES will no longer be accepting documents sent by candidates at all the documents must be sent directly by the institutes.

The problem for me is that universities here in India are a mess when it comes to procedure. They will give the transcripts but sending it directly to WES is something they don't do. Most university office people don't even know what WES is, most universities don't have a system in place to get the transcripts online or even in person. And asking them to send it to WES is going to cause delays for the candidates.

I mean university people don't even answer the damn phone to answer queries. There websites look like something from the 90s.
Plus now i can't use 3rd party vendors for this. If the candidate is in a different province, means candidate now has to themselves go to request transcript in person and needs to take a leave from work to get it done.

The big famous universities are fine, the less prominent local ones are not equipped for this.

I hope WES rolls back on this rule. This will create a lot of problem for PR aspirants in India. Especially those who are working in different cities than where they studied.

Reactions: ApurvaSood1108

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
i just got news that WES will no longer be accepting documents sent by candidates at all the documents must be sent directly by the institutes.

The problem for me is that universities here in India are a mess when it comes to procedure. They will give the transcripts but sending it directly to WES is something they don't do. Most university office people don't even know what WES is, most universities don't have a system in place to get the transcripts online or even in person. And asking them to send it to WES is going to cause delays for the candidates.

I mean university people don't even answer the damn phone to answer queries. There websites look like something from the 90s.
Plus now i can't use 3rd party vendors for this. If the candidate is in a different province, means candidate now has to themselves go to request transcript in person and needs to take a leave from work to get it done.

The big famous universities are fine, the less prominent local ones are not equipped for this.

I hope WES rolls back on this rule. This will create a lot of problem for PR aspirants in India. Especially those who are working in different cities than where they studied.
You don't have to go with WES.
Try other ones if this new rule is a real pain. A lot of people go with IQAS instead. You can send the transcript yourself in a sealed envelope.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=681&top=29
https://www.alberta.ca/iqas-immigration-apply.aspx#toc-2

Reactions: rahul117