+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent: Mistake in documents submission of PR Application

Payap

Mar 21, 2021
Hello, calm down this will be easily fixed, you do not have to worry about it. You can mail them the information or send it even through the webform. If this happened to me I would call them to follow up about this. If you submitted it incorrectly the first time, you will have to pay new application fees, but if it was their mistake, they will send you the new extended work permit based on your years of study at no additional cost ( this happened with a friend of mine) and she had to resubmit by webform her two programs completion letters with an explanation letter to attract the officer attention to the attached documents emphasizing on two years of study.
They will be updated based on your eligibility, do not worry. When you submitted the papers you had to join all your programs that cover two or three years of study and add an explanation letter * first page, indicating that to what is attached in your submission. As the officer indicated, mail them the letters of completion along with an explanation letter that you have received a one-year work permit when you should have got 3 years based on your years of study. I believe you can send it by another web form it will be faster and attach the explanation letter and see what they say, but call them to follow up that will give you faster results.

Good Luck, there is nothing to worry about. :)
Thanx for giving such a helpful information, my lawyer has already sent webform to them attaching all the relevant documents with it.
But please suggest now again we need to submit webform or apply again with all the documents and explanation letter, because explanation letter was not attached earlier.
Should we wait for updated work permit or apply again via webform or reapplying.
Thanx for your kind support.

Payap

Mar 21, 2021
Today we had a call with embassy, and discussed my situation. According to them our request is received by the officer but decision is still pending.
They are denying us to submit documents without confirmation but the mail received reveals that we need to submit documents. Just a confusing situation.
We 2 cousins are facing same issue, both has received mail yesterday with same content. Embassy people told one of us to submit the documents for further verification n remove shortfalls, on the other hand they denied me to submit any this such as documents n any further webform or email to them, stating that my request is still pending for reply. Don't know what to do, such a confusing situation.
I don't know what to do now, it's been 3 months passed waiting for response, but nothing happened.
Patience level has also finished. According to them we should wait now also, now we become hopeless.
Please suggest what to do now, where to go, how to do. Just stuck with this unstoppable trouble, how to overcome this situation, what is the exact pathway to come out of this complication.