Urgent: Mistake in documents submission of PR Application

Rizlene

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-02-2019
I have, it's empty.
I just found out that I'm not the only one facing this problem. I can only hope it gets sorted out soon.
Thank you.
I hope so.
I know how much this kind of issues can be stressful.

Rizlene

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-02-2019
I received a mail today confirming the receipt of the document I sent.
Took about a week for them to respond.
I can now exhale
Youhouuu
So happy for you. You can breath now :)

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Hi, i wanted to upload a document through webform. What should i write in 'your enquiry' box?

Rizlene

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-02-2019
Hi, i wanted to upload a document through webform. What should i write in 'your enquiry' box?
Hello,
Just say hi, write something to explain what are uploading and why.
Fisrt, you will receive an automatic reply, then after maybe 1 week you will receive another mail saying that your document has been added to your file.
Good luck

Piyushagr21

Star Member
Dec 6, 2018
Bangalore, India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney & CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
29-01-2019
Med's Done....
12-03-2019
Hello,
Just say hi, write something to explain what are uploading and why.
Fisrt, you will receive an automatic reply, then after maybe 1 week you will receive another mail saying that your document has been added to your file.
Good luck
Thanks alot.

Reactions: Rizlene

Grewal123%

Feb 13, 2019
Hello everyone,

Please help me, I submitted wrong PCC with my or application. My application got rejected in 5 days. What should I do?
I have already applied for my new PCC, it will take a week to get it. Do I still have a chance to get my file reopened? The problem is that I am under federal skilled trade worker and there are only 2 draws in the whole year under this category.

Please help to figure what the best I can do so that I can get my rejected file reopened.

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
Hello everyone,

Please help me, I submitted wrong PCC with my or application. My application got rejected in 5 days. What should I do?
I have already applied for my new PCC, it will take a week to get it. Do I still have a chance to get my file reopened? The problem is that I am under federal skilled trade worker and there are only 2 draws in the whole year under this category.

Please help to figure what the best I can do so that I can get my rejected file reopened.
You can definitely request your file to be re-opened once you receive the correct PCC.....It is all your luck as they have mostly accepted the request to reopen if just 1 document and in other cases they haven't....

Grewal123%

Feb 13, 2019
You can definitely request your file to be re-opened once you receive the correct PCC.....It is all your luck as they have mostly accepted the request to reopen if just 1 document and in other cases they haven't....
Thank you.
I am waiting for my correct PCC, will get it by tomorrow. They still have not refunded my immigration fees. Is it a positive sign towards reopening.

Vanlmm

Oct 18, 2019
You're welcome :)
Hoping you can help me with an issue I have:

I realized that I did not include four jobs on my personal history that were all part-time casual whilst studying full time. I also forgot one casual job in Canada which I worked at only for a week. I submitted my application three days ago. Should I submit these jobs through the web form and apologize for originally not including as they were casual whilst studying? Is there any other avenues to add this information to my application?

I don’t want to be misrepresenting myself

Rizlene

Jan 22, 2019
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-02-2019
Hoping you can help me with an issue I have:

I realized that I did not include four jobs on my personal history that were all part-time casual whilst studying full time. I also forgot one casual job in Canada which I worked at only for a week. I submitted my application three days ago. Should I submit these jobs through the web form and apologize for originally not including as they were casual whilst studying? Is there any other avenues to add this information to my application?

I don’t want to be misrepresenting myself
If I was you, I would have raised a web form with all this informations and I would've uploaded the related documents with a letter to sum up evething.

dr.josemrod

Sep 3, 2019
Santiago, Dominican Republic
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
31-08-2019
AOR Received.
05-09-2019
Med's Done....
18-09-2019
LANDED..........
08-05-2020
If I was you, I would have raised a web form with all this informations and I would've uploaded the related documents with a letter to sum up evething.
Same and quote.

There will be gaps in your history then. Raise a web form and submit this information ASAP and if you have any documents, do!

Rockybee

Star Member
Nov 12, 2019
Hello everyone,

Your application got rejected 5 days after you submitted your PR? Had you passed the medical exam before your application got rejected?