+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent---London CHC PPR query

dreamforcanada

Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear senior members,

i have got a query.....

i have received the PPR from London on 1 Feb, 11 by e-mail. on that e-mail they r also asking me to submit a new UK police clearance. on the e-mail they did not mention that they r going to issue visa, they just said that my application has reached final stage.----what does this mean? is it normal? has anybody got like this? does it mean that i have to wait longer??!!! ??? ???

one more query.......
has anyone dropped the Passports in the drop down box at the London CHC? coz in the e-mail attachment they r saying that we (me & my husband) can collect the passports after 2 weeks if we put it inthe 'drop in box'. is it true that we can collect our passports really after 2 weeks?

i will appreciate if the seniors/experts can resolve my query...

i am very tensed...
Many thanks in advance

Tina

Bigfather

Jan 16, 2011
Your first query means you have got to the end the application and they need your passport/s for visa issuance with the condition that you have to provide current or fresh police report or certificate. I also got similar mail.

The second query means if you drop your passport/s this Thursday between 2-3pm, then you will definitely collect your passport/s with visa two Thursdays after between 2-3pm (2 weeks after submission).

I hope this answers your queries.

dreamforcanada

Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi BIGFATHER

is this a good or bad news?

have u got ur visa already?

regards
Tina

Bigfather said:
Your first query means you have got to the end the application and they need your passport/s for visa issuance with the condition that you have to provide current or fresh police report or certificate. I also got similar mail.

The second query means if you drop your passport/s this Thursday between 2-3pm, then you will definitely collect your passport/s with visa two Thursdays after between 2-3pm (2 weeks after submission).

I hope this answers your queries.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
Hi Tina,

Ya that's what they send to everyone where they only request for passports and this doesn't guarantee visa as they conduct final checks after receiving passports.

Ya if you use the drop in service, you'll get your PPs back after 2 weeks. It can be submitted and collected on Thursday's only for London.

Get your PCCs sorted in your earliest convenience.

dreamforcanada

Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi AHMADTAJWER

did u use the 'drop in box' service or postal service?

Regards

Tina

ahmadtajwer said:
It definitely is a good news, you'll be getting visas soon.

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
I haven't used either, I'm not lucky enough to get PPR as of yet, that's my analysis and is experienced by other members of this forum.

Bigfather

Jan 16, 2011
Yes, it is a very BIG GOOOD news. Just do as you are instructed in the email, and you will find yourself in Canada very very soon.

Romford

Star Member
Jul 15, 2009
London, UK
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23rd Sep 09
Med's Request
5 Nov 09
Med's Done....
6 Nov 09
Passport Req..
April 10, again July 10
VISA ISSUED...
July 10
LANDED..........
Oct 4, 2010......
Hi,
This is good news, but you have to submit new police certificate. I think drop box is for people living in London, not very sure, but yes you can use it. I submitted passport through special delivery.

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
dreamforcanada said:
hi AHMADTAJWER

did u use the 'drop in box' service or postal service?

Regards

Tina
I used the service of "submit in person" but not the drop box one. London CHC receives the passports on every Thursday b/w 2 to 3 pm and than they return the passport after 14 days on Thursday only 2pm to 3pm. If you drop your passports in the drop box than they will send the passports by postal mail to your mailing address.
Your Visa is approved and you have to provide a new PC only because London CHC do not issue PPR until they are ready to issue visa.

KS

ainpfamily

Feb 15, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
in my PPR they also mentioned final stage in the email.

Congrats!

dreamforcanada said:
dear senior members,

i have got a query.....

i have received the PPR from London on 1 Feb, 11 by e-mail. on that e-mail they r also asking me to submit a new UK police clearance. on the e-mail they did not mention that they r going to issue visa, they just said that my application has reached final stage.----what does this mean? is it normal? has anybody got like this? does it mean that i have to wait longer??!!! ??? ???

one more query.......
has anyone dropped the Passports in the drop down box at the London CHC? coz in the e-mail attachment they r saying that we (me & my husband) can collect the passports after 2 weeks if we put it inthe 'drop in box'. is it true that we can collect our passports really after 2 weeks?

i will appreciate if the seniors/experts can resolve my query...

i am very tensed...
Many thanks in advance

Tina

Mezo2009

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2011
Toronto
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
Oct 2011
The updated PCC requests are the final stage to approve and process visa issuance. Keep up high hopes and all luck.

TMSB

Oct 21, 2009
Hi Guys,

May I ask about the updated PCC of the final stage, do you mean we should re-submit again PCC from all of the countries we lived in for more than six months before, even if we haven't re-visited these countries again since we applied for the Immigration to Canada???