+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent---London CHC PPR query

S

shibuya

Relax Brother u will reach ur destination. In between if u have any travel history after getting In Process declare to Visa office before they issue the PPR or else ur passports will be delayed with the stamped visa due to further security checks.

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
shibuya said:
Relax Brother u will reach ur destination. In between if u have any travel history after getting In Process declare to Visa office before they issue the PPR or else ur passports will be delayed with the stamped visa due to further security checks.
I think there is no need to declare if there is a travel for a short period of time. I did travel 3 times to two countries for short periods just before my medical but my visas were stamped within two days after submitting my passport.

KS

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
I've never known CHC London asking for your travel history. They only asks for PCC for countries that you have lived in more than 6 months, otherwise they don't normally asks applicants to give or declare their travels. They sometimes do ask some applicants to fill in supplementary information form but that's also very rare.

dreamforcanada

Oct 21, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi KSHAHID

how did u use the ''submit in person'' service? did u go to London CHC between 2 & 3 pm or did u go before that? is there a very long que so u have to go well before the 2-3pm time line?

please reply

Tina

KShahid said:
I used the service of "submit in person" but not the drop box one. London CHC receives the passports on every Thursday b/w 2 to 3 pm and than they return the passport after 14 days on Thursday only 2pm to 3pm. If you drop your passports in the drop box than they will send the passports by postal mail to your mailing address.
Your Visa is approved and you have to provide a new PC only because London CHC do not issue PPR until they are ready to issue visa.

KS

KShahid

Star Member
Oct 11, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
May 10
IELTS Request
Submitted with Docs
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
Aug 10
Med's Done....
Aug 10
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Dec 10
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 11
LANDED..........
Last week of March 2011. (Alhamdolillah)
dreamforcanada said:
hi KSHAHID

how did u use the ''submit in person'' service? did u go to London CHC between 2 & 3 pm or did u go before that? is there a very long que so u have to go well before the 2-3pm time line?

please reply

Tina
Tina,

As I am out of UK so my brother submitted my passports. He reached there one hour earlier and there were around 50 applicants to submit the passports. In Person service is available only on Thursday and just for one between 2 to 3 pm.

I hope it will help.

KS