+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT- Letter of Introduction after Stamped Passport?

Bishops2020

Aug 8, 2020
Wrong thread... This one is about getting a passport back after it's been requested. Not about travel to Canada. Take your bad policing to another thread lol

The numbers of definitions of what a lockdown consists of means it's not particularly relevant unless you define what lockdown means.

Bazingaa05

Nov 15, 2020
Omg!!! Will we wait for loe letter as well.

Is not passport submission last phase? Will we wait for a paper as well ? Omg, god!!! we had enough. I cannot bear anymore :''''(
Same! I thought so toooo! Its supposed to be sent automatically once they attach the counterfoil to your passport; they have managed to delay this as well !! :""( When is your flight?

Reactions: sami26

Nirisha88

Jun 9, 2020
Hi, did anyone get the letter of Introduction? If yes, how many days did it take, post passport stamping?

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Hi, did anyone get the letter of Introduction? If yes, how many days did it take, post passport stamping?
I got mine the same day my GCKEY Account was updated with the counterfoil information. So I am assuming it was the same day.

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Mine was uploaded one day after my online application counterfoil was updated. So, one day after my processed passport was dispatched from IRCC.

Mailfatimao

Feb 13, 2023
One of my son's PPR was not updated on his open study application, instead he has a letter of introduction. Pls how do I get his passport stamped without a request for passport submission?