+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT- Letter of Introduction after Stamped Passport?

amschel

Star Member
Oct 8, 2020
Don’t worry, we all went through this. What will happen next is that you’ll receive “counterfoil” in your GC Key and then you’ll get Letter of introduction
I ve bought my ticket already. Maybe thats why i m a bit stressed. But i ll be calm now. Thanks

Bazingaa05

Nov 15, 2020
Hi! I am a visa national and it took me 5 days to get the letter of introduction. Do you see “counterfoil” in your GC key? Did you get a “final approval”? By final approval I mean that you have the date when each of the processes was completed. Receiving OPR is an approval, but not a final one since they are double checking your passport for authenticity
Hey! My passport has been returned to me. My gckey has the document valid counterfoil update with the validity dates and overall application shows *approved*..How long will it take for them to send the letter? I booked my flight on the 20th dec, but i can't fly without it.

janesama

Aug 14, 2020
Category........
WP
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-04-2022
Med's Done....
13-08-2020
LANDED..........
16-11-2020
Hey! My passport has been returned to me. My gckey has the document valid counterfoil update with the validity dates and overall application shows *approved*..How long will it take for them to send the letter? I booked my flight on the 20th dec, but i can't fly without it.
i got my loi two days later

azzamkc

Apr 2, 2019
Oman
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
02-09-2020
Let me be the bad police, Canada could announce lockdown soon
Wrong thread... This one is about getting a passport back after it's been requested. Not about travel to Canada. Take your bad policing to another thread lol

Reactions: sami26 and amschel

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Don’t worry, we all went through this. What will happen next is that you’ll receive “counterfoil” in your GC Key and then you’ll get Letter of introduction
I received counterfoil today. How long for letter of introduction?

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
I ve bought my ticket already. Maybe thats why i m a bit stressed. But i ll be calm now. Thanks
What date are you flying?

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
December 9. Submitted on the 3rd
If you still haven't received your LOI maybe you can write to delhi high commission or raise a webform.
Which airline are you taking?

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Lol I m Nigerian. Haven't even gotten my status updated to Approved
Lol, my bad.
Has your passport reached the IRCC office for the sticker?

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Not even the POE letter is reaching in time, everything is taking time in 2020, bad state of affairs.

Last edited:

Bazingaa05

Nov 15, 2020
Not even the POE letter is reaching in time, everything is taking time in 2020, bad state of affairs.
Honestly! So done with them! The more i try to move forward, they keep dragging me down w something or the other! Its been 7 days since i got my Passport returned back to me :"""(

kapuska

Star Member
Sep 28, 2020
Honestly! So done with them! The more i try to move forward, they keep dragging me down w something or the other! Its been 7 days since i got my Passport returned back to me :"""(
Omg!!! Will we wait for loe letter as well.
Is not passport submission last phase? Will we wait for a paper as well ? Omg, god!!! we had enough. I cannot bear anymore :''''(