+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT HELP: online physical presence calculator

Adeeb1234

Jul 1, 2019
Hello everyone, need expert's opinion..

Just validating this information incase if this is relevant to the physical presence calculations. I recently went for a short trip to saudi arabia on family visit visa. My family and I planned to go to bahrain by road however they were allowed to issue visa on arrival since they were GCC residents and i was asked to apply for visa online and then I can enter bahrain (upon approval). So we returned back to Saudi Arabia since the visa online can take 3 to 5 days for approval.

Should I add this trip to bahrain as a *destination in "list of absense from Canada"? Do I have to declare this as a "refused entry" anywhere?

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
No need for a single entry for Bahrain.
If you go to 2 or multiple countries in the same trip outside Canada, list one entry with the first country you visited, and just specify all others in the explanation box for that entry.

Adeeb1234

Jul 1, 2019
No need for a single entry for Bahrain.
If you go to 2 or multiple countries in the same trip outside Canada, list one entry with the first country you visited, and just specify all others in the explanation box for that entry.
Thank you so much for your prompt response. So it should suffice just adding saudi arabia only as a destination right?

medwiz

May 25, 2014
Hello everyone, need expert's opinion..

Just validating this information incase if this is relevant to the physical presence calculations. I recently went for a short trip to saudi arabia on family visit visa. My family and I planned to go to bahrain by road however they were allowed to issue visa on arrival since they were GCC residents and i was asked to apply for visa online and then I can enter bahrain (upon approval). So we returned back to Saudi Arabia since the visa online can take 3 to 5 days for approval.

Should I add this trip to bahrain as a *destination in "list of absense from Canada"? Do I have to declare this as a "refused entry" anywhere?
So if I understand this correctly...u actually never entered Bahrain in that time correct..?.you had to basically U-turn on the bridge and go back..
If you never entered Bahrain then no need to mention that in the physical presence calculator..but of course u have to add the Saudi Arabia absence..
I don't believe u actually have to list any visa refusals..on the other hand there is a separate question for obtaining any immigration status in any other countries (including country of birth)...so Saudi will definitely have to be entered for that question..along with Bahrain too if I have ever actually entered Bahrain for a visit in any other time....
Hope that's clear:)

Adeeb1234

Jul 1, 2019
So if I understand this correctly...u actually never entered Bahrain in that time correct..?.you had to basically U-turn on the bridge and go back..
If you never entered Bahrain then no need to mention that in the physical presence calculator..but of course u have to add the Saudi Arabia absence..
I don't believe u actually have to list any visa refusals..on the other hand there is a separate question for obtaining any immigration status in any other countries (including country of birth)...so Saudi will definitely have to be entered for that question..along with Bahrain too if I have ever actually entered Bahrain for a visit in any other time....
Hope that's clear:)
Yeah well explained. Thank you so much :)

Reactions: medwiz