+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent.. Employment reference letter query

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
HELLO EVERYONE,

I provided my foreign work exp. reference letter stating that i worked for that company from April 2010 to march 2011 as field sales manager.

But actaully I was hired by that company in June 2009 as part time market research analyst (trainee) and later on moved up as a field sales manager in June 2010.

Basically it was a medium scale enterprise and i was part of the team that was responsible for both sales and research work.
From April 2010 to June 2010 i used to perform both the operations simultaneously.

But the reference letter that i submitted states my sales manager experience and not market research experience.

Recently i realized that i had submitted an employment letter while i applied for my student visa which stated that i was employed by the company as part time market research analyst in June 2009 and had been a regular employee since 2010. It didn't state my role as a field sales manager.

The employer is willing to help me and he is ready to provide an affidavit that states my detailed employment history with the company.

Please advise what should i do??
Should i provide additional document via CSE.??

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I imagine this will be fine. CIC would typically check the documents as attached with the recent application. Unless they have very strong reasons to suspect the validity of your work reference letters, they wouldn't check either your previously submitted documents or reach out to your employer.

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So should i provide an affidavit with my detailed employment history by case specific enquiry?