+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Urgent - Citizenship Application Adults Instruction Guide for 4/6 rule

canadapr98

Star Member
Aug 22, 2012
Dear Friends,

I am looking for a copy of the Citizenship application instructions guide for 4/6 rule. I looked online and I am able to find the current instruction guide for 3/5 rule version; but not the guide for 4/6 rule.

I appreciate if you could let me know where I can find the archived instruction guides on CIC website, or if you have a soft copy or hard copy; I appreciate if you could send me a copy of the Sections 3A and 3B instructions page.

Thanks a lot.

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
Dear Friends,

I am looking for a copy of the Citizenship application instructions guide for 4/6 rule. I looked online and I am able to find the current instruction guide for 3/5 rule version; but not the guide for 4/6 rule.

I appreciate if you could let me know where I can find the archived instruction guides on CIC website, or if you have a soft copy or hard copy; I appreciate if you could send me a copy of the Sections 3A and 3B instructions page.

Thanks a lot.
https://web.archive.org/web/20170916024504/http://www.cic.gc.ca:80/english/information/applications/guides/CIT0002ETOC.asp

Section 3
Question 3A
Write your last name (surname/family name) and given name(s) exactly as they appear on your immigration document. If your name was shortened (truncated) on the immigration document, it will appear in full length on your citizenship certificate, up to 50 characters for the family name(s) and 50 characters for the given name(s). Immigration documents include your:

• Record of landing (IMM 1000),
  • Confirmation of Permanent Residence (IMM 5292 or IMM 5688),
  • Permanent resident card (PR card).
Question 3B
Write your last name (surname/family name) and given name(s), if different from question 3A.

Important information: You must provide supporting documents for any change in your name. See: “Name change” in the Gather Documents section.

Question 3C
Write if you:

• have used another name in the past (such as your birth name, maiden name, married name), or
  • are known by a name other than the one you listed above (such as a nickname or community name).

Reactions: canadapr98