+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Application Cancelled - No Upfront Medical Report?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
AAlhadka said:
Michal, were you able to know why your application got canceled for no reason??
Nope. I just called them again - "Your application is being processed. You just have to wait. They will contact you."...

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Nope. I just called them again - "Your application is being processed. You just have to wait. They will contact you."...
That really sucks!! sorry that you have to wait!! Are you inland??

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
AAlhadka said:
That really sucks!! sorry that you have to wait!! Are you inland??
Yes it does suck. I am like a bank transfer at night - already from one account, not arrived yet to the second ;) Nobody knows where it is :D
I am outland. Starting to research other options while I wait for PR. I already have the WHV visa (not activated yet), but have to research ways to come to Canada and be able to work for a longer period.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
Yes it does suck. I am like a bank transfer at night - already from one account, not arrived yet to the second ;) Nobody knows where it is :D
I am outland. Starting to research other options while I wait for PR. I already have the WHV visa (not activated yet), but have to research ways to come to Canada and be able to work for a longer period.
If you were in Canada, you could have tried to contact the MP of the area where you live... Sometimes those guys can push things forward, and receive answers quicker than going through CIC!

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
AAlhadka said:
If you were in Canada, you could have tried to contact the MP of the area where you live... Sometimes those guys can push things forward, and receive answers quicker than going through CIC!
I was in Canada in May for 3,5 weeks, and started my application going in June, ITA in July, AOR in August. So I was not in Canada at that time. What is the "MP"?

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
I was in Canada in May for 3,5 weeks, and started my application going in June, ITA in July, AOR in August. So I was not in Canada at that time. What is the "MP"?
Member of the Parliament! MPs have offices to serve their constituency, when my application got cancelled, I was advised by one lawyer to contact my MP office. To add more pumps to my road, our MP was just resigned, but the staff in the office was still there and they were willing to help

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Member of the Parliament! MPs have offices to serve their constituency, when my application got cancelled, I was advised by one lawyer to contact my MP office. To add more pumps to my road, our MP was just resigned, but the staff in the office was still there and they were willing to help
Thats good to know.. Thanks for the info... :)

izbazip

Aug 13, 2015
Hello!

After I received the cancellation notice, I submitted a letter to the CIC office asking for more information about why our applicatin was cancelled as well as a case specific inquiry. Today we received notification they'd re-reviewed the application and were reopening it.

I don't know which query made the difference, but hopefully everything will work out.

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
izbazip said:
Hello!

After I received the cancellation notice, I submitted a letter to the CIC office asking for more information about why our applicatin was cancelled as well as a case specific inquiry. Today we received notification they'd re-reviewed the application and were reopening it.

I don't know which query made the difference, but hopefully everything will work out.
Can you please share the timing - when were you cancelled, when did you send the cse/letter?
Can you also provide the link to the CSE you used? Where did you send the letter?Thanks!

izbazip

Aug 13, 2015
Michal-

Can you please share the timing - when were you cancelled, when did you send the cse/letter?

Cancelled August 11th, send the letter a few days after that, CSE was September 7th.

Can you also provide the link to the CSE you used? Where did you send the letter?Thanks!

The website isn't letting me post links, but if you google search case specific enquiry, it'll come right up...The CIC call center was able to tell me my application was being reviewed in Nova Scotia, so I sent the letter there.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I guess it was today they decided to correct their mistake. Mine was reopened today aswell! Cancelled for the same reason as well

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
izbazip said:
Michal-

Cancelled August 11th, send the letter a few days after that, CSE was September 7th.

The website isn't letting me post links, but if you google search case specific enquiry, it'll come right up...The CIC call center was able to tell me my application was being reviewed in Nova Scotia, so I sent the letter there.
What do you mean by sending a letter? E-mail or regular paper letter?

izbazip

Aug 13, 2015
Michal-

I just sent a regular old fashioned paper letter. The website only had a PO Box, so I didn't know how else to contact them.

toronto_engg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
Hi yelena
My app also got re opened today after re-assessment. Got a message in my cic account.
Although status in cic website shows cancelled.
Also the fee i gave initially was returnd to my credit card few days back.
So tht means i will be paing again? Do you know how will tht be done as there is no payment option now.
Also wht will be cic's next step?
Any progress at your end?