+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

URGENT: Application Cancelled - No Upfront Medical Report?

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
toronto_engg said:
Hi yelena
My app also got re opened today after re-assessment. Got a message in my cic account.
Although status in cic website shows cancelled.
Also the fee i gave initially was returnd to my credit card few days back.
So tht means i will be paing again? Do you know how will tht be done as there is no payment option now.
Also wht will be cic's next step?
Any progress at your end?
Here are the steps to pay the fees http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/all-aors-received-in-april-2015-lets-connect-here-and-share-updates-timelines-t282367.1680.html

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes. payment of fees again seems to be a problem.

CIC didn't realy prepare for this option, so there is no option to pay again as principal aplicant.

send a cse like the rest of us.. and hopefully we will get some information before the deadline!

as for the instructions you are posting., they dont work for aplicantion procesing fee, and they will lead you away from MyCIC account. the letter and all the instructions cleraly say you MUST PAY THRU MY CIC ACCOUNT

fswaspirant

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Hello,
I am on an LMIA work permit and will be getting medical done in Burnaby, BC. Can you please tell me, what should I watch out for at the physician's office :
- What tests are to be done
- What should be the code (EDE or IME, or something else?)

Can someone please clarify

izbazip

Aug 13, 2015
Hello all!

Regarding the payment of fees.... Following the directions from the call centre, I paid the fees using the directions posted above, and then attached the receipt to a CSE as well as mailed a copy via Express Post to the processing center in Nova Scotia (the call center representative was able to tell me where my application was being reviewed/re-reviewed.).

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
izbazip said:
Hello all!

Regarding the payment of fees.... Following the directions from the call centre, I paid the fees using the directions posted above, and then attached the receipt to a CSE as well as mailed a copy via Express Post to the processing center in Nova Scotia (the call center representative was able to tell me where my application was being reviewed/re-reviewed.).

Keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!
hi there

yes., I ended up doing the same thing. payed on line and then attached it via CSE. I really hope this works.

toronto_engg

Star Member
Aug 17, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-07-2015
AOR Received.
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
So yelena
Just to clarify you selected FSW option and paid 550 plus 490?
Also how many days after your app was re opened you got the payment email from cic?
I got the app re open letter but nothing about re payment..
Should i wait or pay in advance.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
toronto_engg said:
So yelena
Just to clarify you selected FSW option and paid 550 plus 490?
Also how many days after your app was re opened you got the payment email from cic?
I got the app re open letter but nothing about re payment..
Should i wait or pay in advance.
yes., I paid 550 +490.

I paid 4 days ago and havent recived anything from cic yet. My application status reads closed.

Did your status change to open or something?

izbazip

Aug 13, 2015
I paid my fees September 16th and my application still shows as cancelled. Has anyone else seen movement on reversed cancellations?

Thanks!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
izbazip said:
I paid my fees September 16th and my application still shows as cancelled. Has anyone else seen movement on reversed cancellations?

Thanks!
Mine is still closed. I wonder if it will stay that way untill the end..
i sent a cse yesterday just to inform them of this situation..so purely informative cse.. I dont know if it will make a difference

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
yelena said:
Mine is still closed. I wonder if it will stay that way untill the end..
i sent a cse yesterday just to inform them of this situation..so purely informative cse.. I dont know if it will make a difference
Yelena, what comm. have you received from CIC regarding re-opening your case? Did you get any message in MyCIC? I received an e-mail from Sydney, NS saying "we will be reopening your application". And that's it.

What did u write in the CSE you've sent them now?

Reactions: H06

Joshibhavik44

Jun 3, 2020
Hello guys,
I just got rejection to my application because of stupid reason they give me.
They said “ your spouse medical report is invalid”
I and my spouse did medical together and they accepted my medical report and how come they dont accept my spouse? I am so frustrated, it already tool them 4 months to say this. I applied in feb 2020 and they just sent me letter now.
can anybody help please?
Any suggestions what i can do?
I already contacted medical clinic and they gave me all report which they sent to cic and fhey all says completed and there was no major issue. I dont know what to do.