+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploading documents & letter of explanation

Mona Gohar

Jul 25, 2018
Hi all,

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

According to the information on this link on IRCC website, I have to submit an upfront medical examination report and a digital photo of my unaccompanying child, but while I was uploading the documents I couldn't find a field to submit them, so where should I upload these documents?

Also, if I need to add letters of explanation, should I upload each letter in the field corresponding to it or is there a specific place only for letters of explanation?

Thank you all

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi all,

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

According to the information on this link on IRCC website, I have to submit an upfront medical examination report and a digital photo of my unaccompanying child, but while I was uploading the documents I couldn't find a field to submit them, so where should I upload these documents?

Also, if I need to add letters of explanation, should I upload each letter in the field corresponding to it or is there a specific place only for letters of explanation?

Thank you all
This will be after ITA when filing your eAPR.

All placeholders for eAPR allow upload of only one document. So if you need to upload multiple documents for that placeholder, you need to merge into a single pdf and upload as one document (eg: in education you will upload a single pdf which will contain all degree certificates, all transcripts, your ECA and IELTS). Same for any other placeholder where you want to submit multiple documents. You need to ensure the pdf size is below the specified (IMO 4MB each).

There will be a place for uploading your Letter of Explanation where you can upload one document only. So you will need to merge with your Letter of Explanation any other document you want to submit which does not have a specific placeholder and very clearly mention in your letter of explanation that you have included that alongwith. You need to submit only ONE Letter of Explanation to clarify whatever you need to. You don't need to explain the obvious).

Hope that clarifies. Good Luck !

Reactions: jackan

Mona Gohar

Jul 25, 2018
This will be after ITA when filing your eAPR.

All placeholders for eAPR allow upload of only one document. So if you need to upload multiple documents for that placeholder, you need to merge into a single pdf and upload as one document (eg: in education you will upload a single pdf which will contain all degree certificates, all transcripts, your ECA and IELTS). Same for any other placeholder where you want to submit multiple documents. You need to ensure the pdf size is below the specified (IMO 4MB each).

There will be a place for uploading your Letter of Explanation where you can upload one document only. So you will need to merge with your Letter of Explanation any other document you want to submit which does not have a specific placeholder and very clearly mention in your letter of explanation that you have included that alongwith. You need to submit only ONE Letter of Explanation to clarify whatever you need to. You don't need to explain the obvious).

Hope that clarifies. Good Luck !
Hi Zohebshaikh,
Thank you for your reply, I am currently uploading the documents, but can't see where I can upload the letter of explanation. Will it show after uploading all the other documents?
Thank you very much

zohebshaikh

Aug 13, 2017
Category........
PNP
Hi Zohebshaikh,
Thank you for your reply, I am currently uploading the documents, but can't see where I can upload the letter of explanation. Will it show after uploading all the other documents?
Thank you very much
Under Principal Applicant is there an Optional Documents section with a placeholder for 'Client Information' ? The Letter of Explanation needs to be uploaded there

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Under Principal Applicant is there an Optional Documents section with a placeholder for 'Client Information' ? The Letter of Explanation needs to be uploaded there
Yes, Upload letter of explanation in client information placeholder.

Reactions: jackan