+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

nqtri

Star Member
Feb 23, 2017
77
12
I submitted my parents application under 2025 intake yesterday but forgot to include a Letter of Explanation explaining my change of status from when I submitted the Interest to Sponsor.

In 2020, I was still a PR but have since became Citizen. I uploaded both copies of the PR card back then and the Citizenship certificate but figured I should also send in a Letter of Explanation.

How can I do it now? Do I have to wait till AOR to link account to do the upload?
 
I submitted my parents application under 2025 intake yesterday but forgot to include a Letter of Explanation explaining my change of status from when I submitted the Interest to Sponsor.

In 2020, I was still a PR but have since became Citizen. I uploaded both copies of the PR card back then and the Citizenship certificate but figured I should also send in a Letter of Explanation.

How can I do it now? Do I have to wait till AOR to link account to do the upload?

No need. All that matters is your current status.
 
  • Like
Reactions: armoured and nqtri
I need advice on how to write an LOE for my PR application, where I am claiming Canadian work experience from two jobs—one full-time and one part-time.

For the first three months, I plan to claim a specific number of hours from my part-time job. After that, I would only claim the additional hours from the part-time job that are needed to make up for any shortfall in the hours from my full-time job during a particular pay period.

Could you please advise me on how I should clearly and accurately explain this situation in my LOE?