+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Uploaded - not submitted to IRCC

Sara97

Nov 19, 2019
Thanks for the reply! How long ago after the due date was that? And did you send a letter of explanation? That recently happened to me for PR

Debz_ja

Apr 9, 2019
Thanks for the reply! How long ago after the due date was that? And did you send a letter of explanation? That recently happened to me for PR
It was a week after the due date. I did not send a LOE, just submitted it n left it.

Ranjani0415

Jun 10, 2022
Hi, I just realised I missed the deadline too. I have uploaded the documents within the due date but did not transmit the document. Did they continue with your application? did you write any explanations?

Ranjani0415

Jun 10, 2022
Hello all, do you think my application will be rejected if I upload a document on time but did not transmit the information. I have realised it just today and I transmitted it. I'm past due date by 5 days. My application now says "submitted" and the documents say "replacement provided". Will they consider my application? PLease help! Im very tensed as this is my final step in the process...

Datasun

Dec 8, 2023
Hi, yes they accepted it.
Delay 2 or 3 days is okay? and they still accept the file?? I just missed the next button and submitt 3 days late and now it shows "replacement provided". so worried about my application.. Thank you very much

Datasun

Dec 8, 2023
Hello all, do you think my application will be rejected if I upload a document on time but did not transmit the information. I have realised it just today and I transmitted it. I'm past due date by 5 days. My application now says "submitted" and the documents say "replacement provided". Will they consider my application? PLease help! Im very tensed as this is my final step in the process...
Hi, have they accepted the delayed file?? Thank you so much!!