- Dec 21, 2018
- 738
- 70
- Category........
- FSW
- Visa Office......
- Ottawa
- NOC Code......
- 2123
- App. Filed.......
- 15-01-2019
- Nomination.....
- N/A
- AOR Received.
- 15-01-2019
- IELTS Request
- Upfront (uploaded with application)
- Med's Request
- Upfront (uploaded with application)
- Med's Done....
- 22-04-2019
- Interview........
- N/A
- Passport Req..
- 17/10/2019
- VISA ISSUED...
- 27/10/2019
- LANDED..........
- 28/12/2019
Dear everyone
Been a while since I have been here
I am helping a relative fill out their PR application and I remember during my application time in 2019 there was the option to click in uploaded document and downloading it in the “uploaded but not submitted” stage is that option still available?
Been a while since I have been here
I am helping a relative fill out their PR application and I remember during my application time in 2019 there was the option to click in uploaded document and downloading it in the “uploaded but not submitted” stage is that option still available?
