+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Updating application with newborn child

E.B.

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Hi,
I've got email from CIC how to add my newborn child to application. There is written that it is enouth to scan all required documents (passport, birt certificate, 4xphotos) and send them as attachement via e-mail. I am a bit confused now about photos... Is it really accessible to scan 4xpassport size photos and send them as an attachement?! Please, please, please, help me sort it out!!
THANK YOU!!

E.B.

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
Please, share your experience... Anyone..?! I am sure someone knows how to proceed with newborn's photos..

caththisking

Nov 8, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-04-2015
AOR Received.
23-04-2015
Med's Done....
20-04-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
11-09-2015
LANDED..........
Planning in DEC 2015
E.B. said:
Hi,
I've got email from CIC how to add my newborn child to application. There is written that it is enouth to scan all required documents (passport, birt certificate, 4xphotos) and send them as attachement via e-mail. I am a bit confused now about photos... Is it really accessible to scan 4xpassport size photos and send them as an attachement?! Please, please, please, help me sort it out!!
THANK YOU!!
scan one photo or ask your photographer a copy sent to ur email as per requirements and send it as an attachment to CIC no need of 4 (or attach 4 times...just kidding :p :p :p)
you can hold your new born from back side and no issues and photo studio ppl will help as they know all specifications. If they(CIC) are not happy with picture they will ask again so no worries too

E.B.

Star Member
Sep 15, 2010
caththisking said:
scan one photo or ask your photographer a copy sent to ur email as per requirements and send it as an attachment to CIC no need of 4 (or attach 4 times...just kidding :p :p :p)
you can hold your new born from back side and no issues and photo studio ppl will help as they know all specifications. If they(CIC) are not happy with picture they will ask again so no worries too
Thank you very very much!!!!