+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update on IRCC processing capability

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Did anyone else get this email for the processing time? Is this the response for when I filled out a webform a month ago asking why applications filed after Sept and Oct were getting AOR first?

Reactions: soccer_007

ljtm

Feb 2, 2020
I've just received it too, saying that the progress bar is removed (but it's still there). I think it's just a regular email for applicants that passed the year mark because I didn't raise any Webform

Reactions: DiiDii

Slandercakes

Mar 25, 2021
So it says they're currently processing applications that were received between September and October 2019..

Are we going to be waiting another year for any results? This is getting pretty ridiculous

Reactions: valvlad and Mjg0503

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
It must just be a general email to all applicants. I haven't been in the system for a year yet. I also jumped when I saw it lol

Reactions: jckp

Mjg0503

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
I've only been waiting 7 months, so it must be a general email.

I concur with others saying that it's ridiculous. At this point, "because of COVID we can't be held accountable to any reasonable standard" is a lame excuse.

soodyassh

Star Member
Jan 27, 2014
I thought this email signifies that our application are in their processing so it will reached at decision making sooner..
B positive friends.
I Am sure the outcome will be sooner.

Ggggg

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Just saw the email. September 17 2019 applicant and going into our 19 months. We're waiting for criminality verification... So frustrating

maxayma

May 11, 2020
May 2020 here I felt exactly the same as all of you jumping from happiness as this might be my Pre-arrival :). Then I found out the truth :( . Anyway I am trying to positive here. "Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here" this was the only positive words in their letter. Let's all hope for the best and Canada is waiting for us with open arms.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
May 2020 here I felt exactly the same as all of you jumping from happiness as this might be my Pre-arrival :). Then I found out the truth :( . Anyway I am trying to positive here. "Thank you for your interest in Canada. We are looking forward to having you here" this was the only positive words in their letter. Let's all hope for the best and Canada is waiting for us with open arms.
Its a FAKE pre arrival, a Pre Arrival teaser email.
Its like teasing us what we would feel like if we got a real one.

Oyinakin

Nov 9, 2020
So it says they're currently processing applications that were received between September and October 2019..

Are we going to be waiting another year for any results? This is getting pretty ridiculous
Hello, please I did not see this aspect in the update mail I received. I am PNP outland. Can you share the details of the mail here, please. I am Oct 2019 AOR. Thank you.