+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update on IRCC processing capability

Bashima

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Okay, so the delay was really no fault of IRCC... just keep waiting if you recently submitted and hopefully they've done everything else in regards to background/security checks. Crossing fingers for you, you will hear soon!
Yes because I received an email before saying we are about to finalize your application but they still need the certificate from the host country were I'm living .....so may be that mean the finished everything it only that certificate was missing

Reactions: his*marty

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
The progress bar always created confusion, never should have been there to start off.
It was implemented because there were so many calls/emails about where people were in the process. So the progress bar gave people a visual representation of where they were approximately in the process. There should be a disclaimer that it is an approximation and does not represent your exact case processing.

Reactions: Canada2020eh

Bashima

Star Member
Mar 20, 2021
Hello everyone I just received an email from ircc asking to re -do medical examination I'm April 2019 applicant is it a good sign ?
anyone in the same situation as me?

his*marty

Champion Member
Jul 28, 2020
Category........
FAM
Hello everyone I just received an email from ircc asking to re -do medical examination I'm April 2019 applicant is it a good sign ?
medicals expire after 1 year, I don't know if they're asking because yours are expiring or if they will send you PPR soon. Hard to really know.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
It is a good sign but not a guarantee. They seem to issue these when preparing for some decision. And if it was clear they were not going to approve, would probably not ask for new medicals.

Does not tell you how long it will take of course.

Reactions: his*marty

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Bashima it's good singh. When you remedical after that hardly take 1 or 2 week thy will send you PPr. And Congulation soon ppr u Will get

Reactions: Bashima