Holi

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
Okk
Thank you so much
You all are very nice
You guys don't know me still giving me hopes like my family

Iam just crying from morning
Thanks alot. Your words make us more courageous and caring. Your name is very nice. Can I please ask from which country u are?

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Hi, saw the thread, firstly, take the credentials of ur gc account from ur so called agent & change it accordingly, to be honest you don't have to go for IELTS now as it was officially updated in Ircc webinar they will accept if the ielts expires when ur under process, so all you can do is submit the ielts you have along with a letter of explanation as @row.one said due to covid 19 blah blah.......because you applied 6 months ago, that date matters, ielts was valid at the time of applying, this shit agents with half knowledge just throw the shit on our heads, keep ur gut strong n question the agent if she uploaded the ielts copy in the first place, u don't have to suffer because of their incompetence...... Just breathe & do the needful
Okkk
Iam doing
Thank you so much

Tresh

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
My agent is doing her own things
She didn't even listening to me
Just saying that you have to give ielts again
are you sure the agent uploaded the first ielts? and what was the expiring date of your ielts? or had you not done ielts before.

I always advice us to be our own master and do all these by ourselves and forget all this agents. Please don't loose hope, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
look for way to retrieve your account from her and do as you have been advised here. You will conquer at the end ok. Be strong. when you finally get the study permit and arrive Canada, you will look back at the stress you went through and smile

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
are you sure the agent uploaded the first ielts? and what was the expiring date of your ielts? or had you not done ielts before.

I always advice us to be our own master and do all these by ourselves and forget all this agents. Please don't loose hope, there is light at the end of the tunnel.
look for way to retrieve your account from her and do as you have been advised here. You will conquer at the end ok. Be strong. when you finally get the study permit and arrive Canada, you will look back at the stress you went through and smile
Expiring date of my ielts is 18 August 2020

leroyrods

Star Member
Aug 13, 2020
I received my AIP last week with expired ielts. My ielts expired on 10 july and had submitted my application in March without biometrics. Have you received your AIP, yet?

jagmeetsinghji1

Feb 4, 2020
Please first ask ur agent to give your gc key second open it fill the details and when ur accounts opens up go to uploaded documents section.. check the sections to see if ur IELTS was uploaded by ur agent or not ... Trust me it seem to be ur agents fault..

Reactions: Sana 12345

Navkaran

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
Okk
Thank you so much
Listen to me carefully. I attended 13 August webinar in which they said it’s upto visa officer if they need any new or updated documents. So in your case if the visa officer is demanding ielts certificate you have to provide them no matter what. Secondly believe me LOE is not gonaa work here in your case. You can’t say that you applied 6 months ago and now would not provide them with new certificate, believe me it’s not gona work. You have to comply with their instructions else they would refuse your application. LOE only works when you can’t provide them with the documents in specific time frame and you want more time. Your agent is 100% right you have to provide them with new ielts certificate.Frankly I Would advise you not to waste your time in police complaints else try to sit for ielts exam as soon as possible. Please don’t loose your dream just because of single document that you can easily provide them.