+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update on 18 August 2020

Ayesha_j

Jan 6, 2020
Now Iam thinking to withdraw my file from embassy
Iam quiting on my dreams now
dont do that. dont lose hope and give up on your dreams just like that.
can you get the deferral? if yes then apply for deferral and give the ielts exam. get it done with. wese be there are travelling restrictions and you wont get to travel anytime soon.
I know it is hell frustrating but might be good things waiting for at the end of this struggle.

Reactions: Rayne

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
Does that mean someone has checked your file now?
What was its status before you got this update? Why quit. Wait. No need for new IELTS. Even in the webinar, they said it will not matter if it recently expired. Apply for IELTS for a later date, maybe one month from now and submit that application form with an explanation letter through web form saying I will take it as soon as it is available. It's not like your English skills would have gone away in 2 years, they know this. It's just expired, not revoked. This is just a small hiccup don't worry.
My agent is saying that you have to submit new ielts certificate

It's not about my English
Its just i lost all my confidence due to this

I spent 6 months positively in the hope of something good

But now this shit happened with me

Ayesha_j

Jan 6, 2020
My agent is saying that you have to submit new ielts certificate

It's not about my English
Its just i lost all my confidence due to this

I spent 6 months positively in the hope of something good

But now this shit happened with me
you must do as @row.one suggested, without wasting another day.

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
dont do that. dont lose hope and give up on your dreams just like that.
can you get the deferral? if yes then apply for deferral and give the ielts exam. get it done with. wese be there are travelling restrictions and you wont get to travel anytime soon.
I know it is hell frustrating but might be good things waiting for at the end of this struggle.
I lost my confidence and and hopes

My future is looking dark with my broken dreams

• Sad
Reactions: Capricorn11

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
They already looked into your file, it's not like IELTS dates were automatically fetched by the system and then sent you a system generated mail. Just explain them and sort it out. You have submitted everything. Just submit one more letter, you will get AIP in a few days.

Maybe they already approved it and just asked this IELTS copy.

Last edited:

CommentDebate

Jul 12, 2020
Also, note. If IELTS is not available then your SDS file will be considered as NON-SDS. Now that you have already waited for 6 months it doesn't matter if it is SDS or NON-SDS. Nowadays Non-SDS files are getting AIPs before SDS.

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
They already looked into your file, it's not like IELTS dates were automatically fetched by the system and then sent you a system generated mail. Just explain them and sort it out. You have submitted everything. Just submit one more letter, you will get AIP in a few days.
Okk
Thank you for your suggestion

Holi

Star Member
Jan 18, 2020
you must do as @row.one suggested, without wasting another day.
@Ayesha_j . I m waiting for my decision too. I applied on 2nd March SDS from Pakistan.
@Sana 12345 let me tell u one thing very clearly, they want to give you AIP thatswhy they have asked for ielts(additional document), if they won't have to approve your application, they would straight away send u refusal, the reason they requested u ielts clearly shows that they will approve your application. I will advise you to send old ielts certificate including new ielts registration and letter of explanation that i attached my ielts certificate, if you want new certificate, then you can cross check my new test registration.
Remember all these 3 documents must be in a single PDF, VO will consider your docs and surely give you AIP. Dont worry please.

Sana 12345

Star Member
Aug 15, 2020
@Ayesha_j . I m waiting for my decision too. I applied on 2nd March SDS from Pakistan.
@Sana 12345 let me tell u one thing very clearly, they want to give you AIP thatswhy they have asked for ielts(additional document), if they won't have to approve your application, they would straight away send u refusal, the reason they requested u ielts clearly shows that they will approve your application. I will advise you to send old ielts certificate including new ielts registration and letter of explanation that i attached my ielts certificate, if you want new certificate, then you can cross check my new test registration.
Remember all these 3 documents must be in a single PDF, VO will consider your docs and surely give you AIP. Dont worry please.
Okk
Thank you so much
You all are very nice
You guys don't know me still giving me hopes like my family

Iam just crying from morning

arshjot.singh

Aug 12, 2020
just give her a police threat or take the police with you.....gckey is the property of you not of your agent
Okk
Thank you so much
You all are very nice
You guys don't know me still giving me hopes like my family

Iam just crying from morning
dont cry....... just remember one thing it is not your mistake....and do the task as suggested ...everything will be fine