Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Kindly enquire through web foam, if you have not received any updation, as applicants of 2020 are getting updadations.

Thanks. I know how does web form works and yes they have my documents from my recent inquiry. Perhaps, I was looking for more of a genuine application progress instead of a canned responses from ircc's agent.

Last edited:
Reactions: Calm123 and roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Thanks. I know how does web form works and yes they have my documents from my recent inquiry. Perhaps, I was looking for more of a genuine application progress instead of a canned responses from ircc's agent.
Same here haert, ive sent them too many webforms already but all i received is nothing that we already know or we have seen on ircc page so generic

suneIl

Jul 20, 2017
Hi roye how will one know if it is permanent AOR and how much time after that do we get to submit our documents that are pending?
Thank you

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi roye how will one know if it is permanent AOR and how much time after that do we get to submit our documents that are pending?
Thank you
I think you got the permanent AOR if all applies:

1. The X on the beginning of your UCI and application number are removed.
2. Application is no longer on queue for review but the letter may state that your application is now being reviewed.
3. You can finally link your application with your gckey account.

Requisitons for updated documents as per my observation this past few months will take place within a month or 2.

Reactions: suneIl

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi, what if the application number starts with letter E? What does it mean?
Not until you can link it with your gckey account it is still temporary. Mine starts with E too when I first received the AOR, only to find out it still temporary

suneIl

Jul 20, 2017
Thanks so much, roye for your detailed answer. Mine is temporary AOR.
Does anyone know when they ask for police certificates after AOR? I didn't submit mine with my application so concerned.
Thanks

Reactions: sailas

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Thanks so much, roye for your detailed answer. Mine is temporary AOR.
Does anyone know when they ask for police certificates after AOR? I didn't submit mine with my application so concerned.
Thanks
requisitions for updated, additional or missing documents will more likely be a month or 2 after receiving permanent AOR. May take longer for complex cases. This is just based on my observations these past few months or most recent trends.