+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UPDATE: Home Support Worker September 2020 applicants

RaggedyBen

Jan 17, 2022
An update!!!!!!! Had a bit of a disaster with my representative selling their company and my application not being handed over to the new owners. I sent many webforms to the IRCC so maybe that kicked them into gear. I couldn't link my application to my Online Portal but that might be because I had a paper application. Here's my full timeline.

September 2020 Applied inside Canada for Home Child Care Provider Pilot with Representative (24 month experience already)
1st October 2020 Documents received
15th October 2020 had to leave Canada due to family reasons. Application to continue to process while away
31st March 2021 AOR and Temp Application Number received
17th March 2022 Permanent Application Number, Request for Spouses Birth Certificate and Biometrics Request
1st April 2022 Biometrics Given in London, UK
17th February 2023 REQUEST FOR NEW INFORMATION
  • A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency T4 form for 2018, 2019 and 202
  • A copy of the Canadian Revenue Agency Notice of tax Assessment for 2018, 2019 and 2020.
  • Your Record of Employment (ROE) from your employer is required.
  • Applicants in Canada and their family members, who are 18 years of age and older are required to obtain a Police Certificate from each country they lived for 6 months or more in the last 10 years. Police certificates must be issued from that country’s law enforcement authorities. Please visit http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/security/police-cert/index.asp. Please send a valid New Zealand police certificate to this office as soon as you receive it. All documents that have been written in a language other than English or French must be accompanied by an official translation
  • The amount of $515.00 is required for your Right for Permanent Residence Fee. Your application cannot be finalized until the full amount has been received. Payments should be made online at www.cic.gc.ca When you are finished, you must print a receipt of payment and submit it to this office.
  • Your Schedule A: Background /Declaration (IMM5669) and Additional Family Information form (IMM5406) is outdated, please provide a NEW Schedule A: Background /Declaration (IMM5669) and Additional Family Information form (IMM5406).

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Mine is in a deep state of coma

Hi Haert,

I noticed that the AD is now "Not Applicable" in my gckey. So I called IRCC this morning. I found out that the IRCC emailed my employer last May 24. So, I informed my employer about that today too. I am very nervous now. I wonder what they are requesting from my employer.

Anyone on the same boat?

Joe0915

Star Member
Aug 24, 2021
Hi Haert,

I noticed that the AD is now "Not Applicable" in my gckey. So I called IRCC this morning. I found out that the IRCC emailed my employer last May 24. So, I informed my employer about that today too. I am very nervous now. I wonder what they are requesting from my employer.

Anyone on the same boat?
usually its NOA, birth certificate of children (if under hccp), and why she needs a caregiver

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
Hi Haert,

Anyone on the same boat?
Hi Roye,

Did your employer notify you what was the ADR about? I can only assumed that maybe it has something to do with their financial capacity to hire a caregiver, if under hsw.

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hi Roye,

Did your employer notify you what was the ADR about? I can only assumed that maybe it has something to do with their financial capacity to hire a caregiver, if under hsw.
I really wish that's the only requisition they got(NOA) and nothing more I am too shy to ask about the adr that the ircc is requesting them. My employer is currently out of town for business meeting and wont be back until tomorrow.

Applicant 2020

Feb 28, 2023
With strike backlog applicationa are again in state of limbo... No replies of webform... As if the officer has completely forgotten about it... December 2020 applicant.. Outside Canada..

Haert

Star Member
Jun 17, 2021
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
25-03-2021
With strike backlog applicationa are again in state of limbo... No replies of webform... As if the officer has completely forgotten about it... December 2020 applicant.. Outside Canada..
In retrospect, you will not really get any genuine reply via webform. Try calling them thru viber, and speak to a representative.