+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

UPDATE: Home Support Worker September 2020 applicants

roye

Jan 13, 2021
requisitions for updated, additional or missing documents will more likely be a month or 2 after receiving permanent AOR. May take longer for complex cases. This is just based on my observations these past few months or most recent trends.
Got my requisition for updated docs last March, 2022, day after i got my PAOR. Biometric is still valid till 2029. Upfront medical was sent along with my application on Sept 2020. Background check is on process as per my gckey account, and docs has already been received too. Waiting patiently for news

Dec 27, 2022
Hello, please I wish I could get a home care job in Canada,the family will have to sponsor me,then I won't be paid for 6months in as much there's something to eat... please
After 6months open for salary or allowance,then enroll to a university or college and that doesn't stop me from serving the home.
I have certificates
*Waec
*Certified USA chaplain officer
*I have diploma in theology
*Certified website designer
I just need help,May God help whosoever help....thanks

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Hello, please I wish I could get a home care job in Canada,the family will have to sponsor me,then I won't be paid for 6months in as much there's something to eat... please
After 6months open for salary or allowance,then enroll to a university or college and that doesn't stop me from serving the home.
I have certificates
*Waec

Im sorry, but I think you are in a wrong thread. If you want to find an employer, you might want to check out www.jobbank.gc.ca or indeed.ca. That is just the most information I can help you with. GOODLUCK

Reactions: Naturgrl

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have certificates
*Waec
You need to apply on Canadian job sites and get a job offer. An employer has to pay you. Working for free as home care provider would be illegal. If you want to study in Canada, you need acceptance into a program that shows career and education advancement to justify costs and then you apply for a study permit. So you need to research whether you want to study or work.

Reactions: roye

roye

Jan 13, 2021
Any news fellow September 2020 applicants after receiving medical and updated forms?

Thank you