+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update for Visa (New Delhi, India)

enricoj91

May 27, 2020
My spouse applied for a TRV under the family reunification guidelines on June 23rd. Got an approval on June 30th. She has her biometrics from a previously refused application. Biometrics valid till Feb 2030. She has a letter from IRCC stating she doesn't require a written authorization to travel. Since June 30th till date we're just waiting for a passport request letter (5 months) so she can get the stamp. Even though VACs have opened they still haven't contacted her. So its very uncertain. Any idea if they are considering covid-19 family reunification TRVs in this new phase?

nmdsouza

Nov 17, 2019
Dear Experts,
I had applied PR as single applicant and not with my family. I hold a valid WP and VISA. I have visited India for a short term and I have received my CoPR.
My wife has a Valid Visitor VISA which was approved based on my WP. Its valid for 10 years. Does she have to apply for new Visitor VISA based on the CoPR OR is the current Visitor VISA valid for travel ?

My Kid’s Visitor visa was approved till the passport expiry date , It will expire on Feb-2021, Do we have to apply for new Visitor VISA based on the CoPR or WP ?

Need your expert advise ASAP. Thanks a lot!

PK04

May 14, 2020
Hi everyone. I applied for the TRV from India as a returning worker. I have a Canadian PGWP. Can anyone tell me how long is the processing time these days?

Ramyakarthik

Nov 18, 2020
Thank you so much for letting me know!! I was so confused when I saw on status that it is delivered to “antariksh” l thought its been delivered to wrong address or something. Mine showing now shipment delivered and location “antariksh” and showing recipient name too.
Any idea how much time it will take from here to VFS ? And as it is delivered how I can check the status further?
Hi, same here. Its delivered to antariksh. Let me knw hw long does it take to reach vfs.hw can I chk those status. And let me knw ur current update.?

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Hi, same here. Its delivered to antariksh. Let me knw hw long does it take to reach vfs.hw can I chk those status. And let me knw ur current update.?
They send it to VFS next day. You will receive email from VFS. When it shows deities antariksha you will not see any more status with this air way bill number . Once you receive new email they’ll send you tracking number and new AWB number

Ramyakarthik

Nov 18, 2020
They send it to VFS next day. You will receive email from VFS. When it shows deities antariksha you will not see any more status with this air way bill number . Once you receive new email they’ll send you tracking number and new AWB number
OK. How long does it take get new mail frm VFS. any timeline

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
OK. How long does it take get new mail frm VFS. any timeline
I got it the day it delivered to VFS but for some reason I was not able to track my mom’s passport this whole entire time. Today We received her passport and came to know that the tracking number and AWB VFS email me , was wrong. They send the passport with new AWB number.

Ramyakarthik

Nov 18, 2020
I got it the day it delivered to VFS but for some reason I was not able to track my mom’s passport this whole entire time. Today We received her passport and came to know that the tracking number and AWB VFS email me , was wrong. They send the passport with new AWB number.
Oh OK. In my case it's delivered antariksh yesterday. Still I didn't receive any mailer frm VFS. Do I need to wait or I can contact via phone or mail.