Aug 22, 2015
Toronto, Canada
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
October 05, 2018
LANDED..........
July 03, 2019
TRV spousal - The letter doesn't state any city. I have submitted a webform to New Delhi office.
Hi Sagar
My wife's TRV application is in process (applied before marriage). Sending marriage letter alone would help to get her TRV or do we need to explain the reason for travel as well?

intransit_sagar

Aug 9, 2017
Hi Sagar
My wife's TRV application is in process (applied before marriage). Sending marriage letter alone would help to get her TRV or do we need to explain the reason for travel as well?
You will need to prove to IRCC that your wife will return back to home country once the visa expires. So I would suggest provide them as much proof as you can and don't just submit a standard application. I would suggest, show them any property documents, fixed deposits, job related documents for your wife and anything that shows strong ties to home country.

Reactions: umer_razzaq90

prasoonpawar

Nov 17, 2020
Hello,
My name is Prasoon Pawar. I am on an open work permit and stuck in India since March. My visa expired during the lockdown and I was scheduled to leave for Canada two days after the lockdown happened in India. I applied for a new TRV(Temporary Resident Visa) in April and since then the only update I have got was about the correspondence letter that too a few days ago. I just got a job and working remotely but the company wants me to come to Canada ASAP. Can someone help me how to accelerate the process or get a single entry visa? Thanks in advance.

intransit_sagar

Aug 9, 2017
Hello,
My name is Prasoon Pawar. I am on an open work permit and stuck in India since March. My visa expired during the lockdown and I was scheduled to leave for Canada two days after the lockdown happened in India. I applied for a new TRV(Temporary Resident Visa) in April and since then the only update I have got was about the correspondence letter that too a few days ago. I just got a job and working remotely but the company wants me to come to Canada ASAP. Can someone help me how to accelerate the process or get a single entry visa? Thanks in advance.
Submit a webform to request urgent processing!

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Thanks,
Here this is what it says in above tracking link at VFS
"

Mandatory *
Select Language English French Hindi
TRACK YOUR APPLICATION

Tracking ID No*

DOB (YYYY-MM-DD)*

Enter the text shown in image

Your application, tracking ID No. XYZ is in transit and has been dispatched to the IRCC Office through the NEW DELHI Office, on 2020/11/12 for processing. For further details, please contact the VAC helpline number or refer to our website at: https://www.vfsglobal.ca/canada/India

Is this okay?
Did you get your passport back?

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hi, I submitted my passport and now I got notification 'Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre ". But still no change in my gckey account. What should be the next step and when will this get updated?

ddshah001

Oct 9, 2019
Hello, I submitted my passport and it’s delivered to New Delhi on 17 Nov 2020 (Time of Delivery 10:38) but I still not received VFS tracking id mail, is it normal delay? also is there any way to contact their office for this matter

sami26

Star Member
Aug 31, 2020
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-10-2022
AOR Received.
09-10-2022
Thank you...keep on trying or ask the vfs guys.

Thanks...location is ludhiana, Punjab

Thankyou...i opted for sms so i was notified of all the updates....once the passport is stamped the final decision shows approved with the document number and validity on gc key portal....if you have the tracking id of the parcel generated at vfs delhi ( contains date with INICPKT something) you can track your processing at vfs website:
https://visa.vfsglobal.com/ind/en/can/track-application
Hey congratulations,
have you received your letter of introduction (Port of entry letter) in your online account?

intransit_sagar

Aug 9, 2017
Hello, I submitted my passport and it’s delivered to New Delhi on 17 Nov 2020 (Time of Delivery 10:38) but I still not received VFS tracking id mail, is it normal delay? also is there any way to contact their office for this matter
The airway bill number is the tracking
Did you get the tracking id?

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Hi anyone here recently travelled with air Canada from new delhi, india.
Was covid-19 test result was required to board the plane?