+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update for Visa (New Delhi, India)

Jul 15, 2020
Applied for Trv on 6th May as a returning worker with open work permit
Received correspondence letter on 8th JuLy.
Received Information Letter on 13th July saying...

Your application for a temporary resident visa has been approved. You will be contacted by the New Delhi Mission who will advise on the next steps.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada.

Can anyone explain what is New Delhi Mission??

Iaf71

May 28, 2020

Your application for a temporary resident visa has been approved. You will be contacted by the New Delhi Mission who will advise on the next steps.

It’s the Canadian Visa Application Centre in Delhi, although Mission generally means an Embassy/High Commission/Consulate of a country.

SKRPrince09

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020

Hi, do you mind telling me why you needed TRV if you already have an open work permit ?

Amritkaur1441

Jul 20, 2020

HEy!! I got the same email and I have the same situation!
Although, the Mission office has not reached out to me yet! Did you hear anything from them? I also applied on May as a foreign returning worker

himanshu6814

Feb 10, 2018
HEy!! I got the same email and I have the same situation!
Although, the Mission office has not reached out to me yet! Did you hear anything from them? I also applied on May as a foreign returning worker
Hey
Thanks for letting me know
I am gonna email delhi immigration today.
Please stay in touch and keep me updated
I will do the same

Amritkaur1441

Jul 20, 2020
Hey
Thanks for letting me know
I am gonna email delhi immigration today.
Please stay in touch and keep me updated
I will do the same
Absolutely! I also emailed them but they are not responsive! I have a job waiting which is why I am in a rush but still, nothing is happening!

BS2626

Oct 26, 2014
Any update on TRV application?
I would really appreciate if you can shed some light on what was the process, after receiving the TRV approval.

I have applied for TRV about 1 month and got approval yesterday with the similar text as you got.

"Your application for a temporary resident visa has been approved. You will be contacted by the New Delhi Mission who will advise on the next steps.
Thank you for the interest you have shown in Canada."

himanshu6814

Feb 10, 2018
I would really appreciate if you can shed some light on what was the process, after receiving the TRV approval.

I have applied for TRV about 1 month and got approval yesterday with the similar text as you got.

"Your application for a temporary resident visa has been approved. You will be contacted by the New Delhi Mission who will advise on the next steps.
Hey
No update yet from anywhere after receiving that trv approval email

Amritkaur1441

Jul 20, 2020

No, you have to wait for VFS to open! that is what we are doing! No other choice

jitbug

Jan 14, 2014
My mom got the same response today for a TRV (visitor) application on July 16. She is exempt from travel restrictions as an immediate family member of a Canadian citizen.

Anyone else facing the same situation who got a visa issued/stamped?