Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
How many days it takes to receive 2 way courier mail from NDVO? After passport request.

Vijay_Kumar

Jul 31, 2014
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-05-2014
Med's Request
30-09-2014
Med's Done....
02-10-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-01-2015
VISA ISSUED...
I am Waiting
LANDED..........
Yet to decide
Hey parents got pp request today. Applied in Feb. they did not any instructions on how to send passport. Please guide. They are in Hyderabad, India.

Abajaj

Dec 16, 2018
Anybody got passport back after stamping? Please share your timelines.
Passport submission mail:
Courier instructions mail:
Passport Pickup Location:
Passport Pickup Date:
Passport Delivered back on:

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
I sent it yesterday...it reached the vfs office today morning and is getting processed....will let you know once it is dipatched from there.
Hello can you please let me know now should i email vsf again and what should I mention in email for pick up and what is the next step. Please advise as my mom does not know English and I have to email on her behalf.

A Grewal

Aug 4, 2020
Hello can you please let me know now should i email vsf again and what should I mention in email for pick up and what is the next step. Please advise as my mom does not know English and I have to email on her behalf.
Mention application no., UCI, name, email, contact no., complete address for pickup with pincode, location where biometric was enrolled.
Include all this information in the email and send it on the email they have provided in the instructions.

Reactions: Canadadream2009

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Mention application no., UCI, name, email, contact no., complete address for pickup with pincode, location where biometric was enrolled.
Include all this information in the email and send it on the email they have provided in the instructions.
Are they going to pick up from home or we need to drop it to courier location. My home is in a village in India a bit far away from big city but my mom is in at my aunt s house which is in Meerut city. Can I provide their address or the address should be the same on file?

Reactions: Msbrar6565

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Are they going to pick up and drop off at home?

A Grewal

Aug 4, 2020
Are they going to pick up from home or we need to drop it to courier location. My home is in a village in India a bit far away from big city but my mom is in at my aunt s house which is in Meerut city. Can I provide their address or the address should be the same on file?
If the address mentioned is not serviceable, they will ask if you can drop it off at a nearby bluedart office...they will be communicating through email...its better if you call them and they handle the payment and everything on the phone itself...try emailing them at the mentioned address and you will get a reply with contact number mentioned in it...

Reactions: Canadadream2009

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply!! Do you have their phone number to contact and as it’s Saturday do you know if they open on Sunday as well? Should I provide address on the file or my aunt s address?