+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Update for Visa (New Delhi, India)

A Grewal

Aug 4, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply!! Do you have their phone number to contact and as it’s Saturday do you know if they open on Sunday as well? Should I provide address on the file or my aunt s address?
I think you can provide any address...just send them an email with everything and you will get an auto generated reply with their contact number within a few minutes. Have no idea if they are open on sunday or not.

A Grewal

Aug 4, 2020
I am going to send them the email with all the information and with my aunt s address .let’s see I will keep posting.
Did you heard back from them about your passport with stamped visa as it’s already 5 working days as you courier on Monday I think?
No i haven't... i sent it on wednesday.

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Today i sent mail to VFS global to arrange for 2-way courier service for passport collection. But i immediately got an automated response that i need to include air way bill number. What is this ? Did anyone noticed?

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Today i sent mail to VFS global to arrange for 2-way courier service for passport collection. But i immediately got an automated response that i need to include air way bill number. What is this ? Did anyone noticed?
Air way bill number will be when they will receive the payment they will provide us the air way bill number kind of tracking number. The mail you received was an automated email that’s what it has this air way bill thing as you can use this email to enquire about your passport even after sending it . You can provide them this air way bill then. For now Just email them all other required info.

legalpanda

Aug 1, 2020
HI Guys, VAC in India is still showing closed on immigration website .From where you are getting PP request and where you are sending passport ? Is Delhi Visa office working? Are VAC offices working ? I applied for my father visitor visa in August 2020 under Covid-19 and have not received any reply since then .His biometrics are already done. What is timeline for visa approvals right now? Anyone has any idea when I can get decision on his application?

RedDevil21

Aug 10, 2017
Congratulations! I send them email on Sunday. Keep posting if you get new email regarding pick up and payment.
I too got the 2-way email on Sat, replied to VFS on Sun and got their response requesting for further details (viz. pick up address, biometrics location, etc.) yesterday (IST).

Next step will be to receive the payment link from VFS

arunesh.vikram

Dec 31, 2019
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
24-07-2020
Nomination.....
05-02-2020
AOR Received.
27-01-2021
Med's Done....
30-08-2021
Passport Req..
19-01-2022
VISA ISSUED...
14-02-2022
LANDED..........
28-01-2022
Can anyone help me. What should I write on the 'To' address of the package for 2-way courier service.
When I am sending my package to the VFS through blue-dart guy.

A Grewal

Aug 4, 2020
Can anyone help me. What should I write on the 'To' address of the package for 2-way courier service.
When I am sending my package to the VFS through blue-dart guy.
"To the Officer
VFS Global Canada"

Just write this on the envelope....when you provide bluedart with the AWB number, the address will automatically be generated for the package...the courier guys will put the details on the package themselves.

A Grewal

Aug 4, 2020
Got there response today for my email and replied them with the details. Do they provide payment link in the email or via phone number we provide?
Just call them on the number provided in their auto reply and ask them to assist...they will ask for the query number (mentioned in auto reply email) and will help with the payment and other instructions on the call itself...

Reactions: intransit_sagar