qenawy said:
sorry for that
I have a very important question
what will happen when 3 rd set of instruction appears in July 2011
who will be priori zed ?
first set
second set
third set
It works as per Last in First out pattern.
By the time you decide and fill forms, 4th set will be out.
So, answer is 4th set.

dreamcanada

Star Member
Feb 23, 2009
i send my passport 2 weeks back for visa stamping and when i email them for update about my passports , this reply i got from them.

Dear Sir/Madam,

We are responding to your email below.

CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration levels plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories than room within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we are not in a position to assess your client's application at this time

nano24482

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/02/2010
Doc's Request.
20/04/2010
AOR Received.
27/08/2010
File Transfer...
27/04/2010
Please refrain from such languages on forums.
If you don't wanna trust the information just state it without using curse words.

I myself do not know whether the information posted is true or not, but there are chances that he is not lieing.
Maybe the consultant is a CSIC member and they shared more info with her.

Whatever be the case we all know that processing times have increased and i think in next quaterly review it will definitely be more than 11 months that it is now. It could be 15 or 18 more months.

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Hi as I have expressed before, it is unlike CIC to disclose, policy and such numbers in detail with a consultant.

Ok, here is a conspiracy theory, may be the consultant came out with this theory so that her clients dont ping her for an update every week. ha ha ha. just a joke here

I would only trust an information when it is published either on CIC or CHC websites.

CIC website was updated in Feb 2011 for processing times data. This is well after 29 list was anounced !
For New Delhi , it is 11 months ! So , I feel the 2 yr or 3 yr waiting time is a speculation .

Let me wait for the may-june update.

Cheers

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
Maran you are impeccable
;D

maran1976 said:
Hi as I have expressed before, it is unlike CIC to disclose, policy and such numbers in detail with a consultant.

Ok, here is a conspiracy theory, may be the consultant came out with this theory so that her clients dont ping her for an update every week. ha ha ha. just a joke here

I would only trust an information when it is published either on CIC or CHC websites.

CIC website was updated in Feb 2011 for processing times data. This is well after 29 list was anounced !
For New Delhi , it is 11 months ! So , I feel the 2 yr or 3 yr waiting time is a speculation .

Let me wait for the may-june update.

Cheers

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
Dear Friends,
I have sent my first application for research study admission today. Lets hope to get admission very soon. I dont think I will hang on my career to wait here endlessly, and keep checking my ecas or keep calling to my home to find out wather or not they received any post.

Thanks for all of your support

Best Luck to all of you

Kavya

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
canadaforall said:
They do not even care about the applicants. Since they made written commitments or AORs about processing times, if they were not able to respect the time line, it is easy just to put on their website and explain about the changes of processing time. They keep telling lies that processing time is 6 months to 1 year. We are not children to be deceived all the times.

All i know is they needed just the application fees, to keep running their economy.

It is just my feeling.
It's not just your feeling; that is actually the truth of the matter!

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
Still waiting for screen shot of that email.............

amitsmeet

Sep 11, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These all is a Mere Bluff, CIC ND has been working on files, but the pace is definitely slow.

dreamfromafar

Star Member
Apr 14, 2009
Dubai, UAE
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Cappuccino said:
I mean this with respect, but when the new regulations came out MI-I - I didn't hear any of you Feb2008-June2010 guys say "Oh please, process all the pre-Feb-2008 applications before ours, because that would only be fair and just, we should wait for them to be fairly processed first".
it's just about right to voice out ones sentiments. for us post feb 2008/pre-june 26,2010, i believe this is the right time....as early as possible. if we don't react now, then when? who would react for us. would you? of course I sympathize with the pre-feb 2008 applicants. they should be the first to be processed...i know that, we all know that. especially those whose NOC still belong to the 29 list...but this doesn't mean i/we should take a backseat....it shouldn't keep us from voicing out our sentiments :(

PEACE!

civichonda

Star Member
Feb 24, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-03-2010
Doc's Request.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
07-08-2010
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
Med's Request
26-07-2011
Med's Done....
18-08-2011
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
31-08-2011
VISA ISSUED...
27-11-2011
LANDED..........
confirmed: FEBRUARY 7 2012
manila visa office

"This is in response to your request for a status update. Your federal skilled worker (FSW) application was received in our office on 11 January 2011.

Changes to immigration law in 2008 allow Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) to set, through Ministerial Instructions (MI), the number and type of applications considered for processing each year, and the order in which these applications will be processed.

Under the first set of instructions (MI-1) CIC used this new authority under immigration law to control the type of applications received, but not the number. The number of applications received exceed the ability to process them in a timely way. CIC introduced caps on June 26, 2010 on the FSW program as part of the second MI. CIC has limited the intake of new FSW applications to better match the number CIC can actually process within the annual levels plan tabled in Parliament. FSW applications under the second MI are processed on a priority basis.

CIC has received enough FSW applications since February 27, 2008 to reach immigration levels for the next two years. Unfortunately, it will take longer to process those submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected. This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the program in 2011. Therefore, few applications received before February 27, 2008 (processed in the order they are received) are expected to be processed this year or next.

CIC's goal is to make the immigration system more responsive to labour market needs. By giving priority to FSW applications received on or after June 26, 2010, CIC is responding to the most urgent labour market needs first. The length of time it takes to finalize an application under this program varies from one visa office to another since visa offices face different challenges. CIC continues to work towards global service standards and the use of departmental standard forms to minimize such regional variations as much as possible.

We hope that you will find this information satisfactory in responding to your questions and concerns.

Sincerely,

Federal Skilled Worker Unit

Immigration Section, Manila"

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
London, Buffalo, New Delhi, Dubai and now this is from Manila VO. Very sad.

Let's find a way to voice our concerns to the Immigration Minister. They are creating different categories of backlogs. Canada is supposed to be a leading developed country. They should have had better foresight for planning purposes. We all ran around to fill forms, collect all kinds of documents, arrange requisite funds (POF), paid fee to submit impeccable applications and now we have been put on hold with no clear communication and with total disregard to our time, effort and money. When you send an enquiry to VO, you hardlly get a clear and convincing response. Minister Kenny should read comments on this discussion forum to develop an understanding of sufferings, frustrations and hurt feelings of the applicants.

ADUFE

Jun 28, 2009
dreamfromafar said:
it's just about right to voice out ones sentiments. for us post feb 2008/pre-june 26,2010, i believe this is the right time....as early as possible. if we don't react now, then when? who would react for us. would you? of course I sympathize with the pre-feb 2008 applicants. they should be the first to be processed...i know that, we all know that. especially those whose NOC still belong to the 29 list...but this doesn't mean i/we should take a backseat....it shouldn't keep us from voicing out our sentiments :(

PEACE!

Well said, Dreamfromafar!