NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
lubob said:
Any new update my dear friend Tanytush ? regards.
No Updates Yet my friend ! As soon i get any response i ll share with all of u .

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
tanytush said:
No Updates Yet my friend ! As soon i get any response i ll share with all of u .

Still waiting for ur screen shot..........................

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
sunnyslietian said:
Still waiting for ur screen shot..........................
Screen shot ?? how to do that , i just copy from the mail and edited the names so that it does'nt offend any body.
what else u need friend.
Do u want some kinda proof that this is real.
If you want to believe its ur wish if not than cant help it .

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I read somewhere that a guy who applied in FSW 1, from singapore office, ordered caips and saw that his BFD date was 2013.
This goes as per what was mentioned in the email by chc. I think we should also order caips notes. esp for those who have completed 1 year since file transfer date. I think we can see some date there and then dont think about it till then.

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
londonOntario said:
I read somewhere that a guy who applied in FSW 1, from singapore office, ordered caips and saw that his BFD date was 2013.
This goes as per what was mentioned in the email by chc. I think we should also order caips notes. esp for those who have completed 1 year since file transfer date. I think we can see some date there and then dont think about it till then.

Yes, i remember reading that some weeks ao on the forum.

My BF*D was 22.1.2011 and i have still not heard from them till today. I am planning to order 2nd caips.

jaydeepdave

Star Member
Feb 15, 2011
Ahmedabad
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi CHC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-05-2010
AOR Received.
26-09-2010
Dear All,

I need your views on my case. I have got my 1st AOR on 27th September 2010. I hv sent my all documents except my IELTS score on 22nd January 2011. I hav sent my score on 2nd February 2011. I got one letter on 4th Feb 2011 stating below information..

UCI ******** Application : *********

XYZ

This refers to your application for permenant residence in CANADA which was received on 05/04/2010. We confirm receipt of your application package at the Visa Office New Delhi.

Before your application can be placed in processing, a determination will be made as to whether
or not you are eligible for processing. lf your applic-Jtion is not eligible for processing, you will
receive a letter inforrning you of ihe reasons for the decision as well as a refund.

Processing time
Appiications for permanent residence in Canada in the category you have applied to requires an average of 10 months to process at the office.
If you have not revcevived any instructions from the office 6 months after you submitted your full application you are requested to contact this office directly.

Interview
you will be notified of the appointment for your interview.

******************************************************************************************

Now, i have following questions...

1. Is this my 2nd AOR?

2. My file no. has not got changed from 1st AOR, why is it so? and does tht makes any difference?

3. Is ther any difference in E-cas status "In process" and "Your documents are received and pending for review"?? I have status in my Ecas tht "Your documnets are received by us and pending for review"

4 Rightnow what process in going on with my file? in how much time i can expect any update? and what about my category 1111. Is quota over for tht?

PLEASE GUYS, HELP ME I M VERY MUCH CONFUSED.CAN ANYONE ANSWER ME PLEASE?

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
qenawy said:
sorry for that
I have a very important question
what will happen when 3 rd set of instruction appears in July 2011
who will be priori zed ?
first set
second set
third set
Nobody knows for sure until Canadian parliament sends instructions to the visa offices asking them to re-prioritise. It is likely to be at least 2 or 3 months after the 1st July 2011 before the first post-July-2011 applications reach the visa offices, probably longer if last year's summer slow-down is anything to judge by.

But the main difference between the MI-I catalog and MI-II catalog is the number. The number of MI-IIs in total is less than 13,000 across all visa offices and is a manageable number. There are still over 144,000 MI-I applications left in the catalog of applications.

My guess (and this is just a guess) is that they will either finish the MI-II applications then move onto MI-III - or they will prioritise MI-III and then have MI-II as 2nd priority. In either case the total number of applications will be less than their targets and less than their resource can manage, so they can spend the remainder of the year working on MI-I and pre-Feb-2008 applications.

CIC have reduced the total application backlog from 600,000 to 300,000 in a couple of years - so I reckon they are probably targetting completely clearing the backlog within the next 2/3 years.

Wayne.

Mar 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Wayne,

How would you comment on the fact that there is a bunch of applicants category 1 of FSW program in Russia, about a dozen maybe, who underwent the medical examination in summer and autumn last year and they are still waiting for the next step (POVL presumably). Also about the same time the embassy stopped sending medicine & visas. Maybe only a couple during the last 8 months. People got stuck. Some had their medexams validity expired. To compare with the adjacent country Ukrain had similar situation, but they issued visas for their applicants in April.
Sad, isn't it? What do you think?

Q

qenawy

Cappuccino said:
Nobody knows for sure until Canadian parliament sends instructions to the visa offices asking them to re-prioritise. It is likely to be at least 2 or 3 months after the 1st July 2011 before the first post-July-2011 applications reach the visa offices, probably longer if last year's summer slow-down is anything to judge by.

But the main difference between the MI-I catalog and MI-II catalog is the number. The number of MI-IIs in total is less than 13,000 across all visa offices and is a manageable number. There are still over 144,000 MI-I applications left in the catalog of applications.

My guess (and this is just a guess) is that they will either finish the MI-II applications then move onto MI-III - or they will prioritise MI-III and then have MI-II as 2nd priority. In either case the total number of applications will be less than their targets and less than their resource can manage, so they can spend the remainder of the year working on MI-I and pre-Feb-2008 applications.

CIC have reduced the total application backlog from 600,000 to 300,000 in a couple of years - so I reckon they are probably targetting completely clearing the backlog within the next 2/3 years.

Wayne.

thank you for your efforts

+1

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
tanytush said:
Screen shot ?? how to do that , i just copy from the mail and edited the names so that it does'nt offend any body.
what else u need friend.
Do u want some kinda proof that this is real.
If you want to believe its ur wish if not than cant help it .
well posting screen shot will consume your less energy than all this.......................if i ill be at ur place i would first past its screen shot.......i also have some info by my canadian based lawyer about transfer MI-1 backlog to CPC-ottawa but more info is awaited about it so i had not disclosed it earlier .................

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
the processing time data on CHC New Delhi website , disappeared a week ago ! I thought they are churning out new numbers/data. But still what was the need to remove the tabular data but retain the link ?!

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/india-inde/visas/skilled_workers-travailleurs_qualifies.aspx?lang=eng

In a few days, I am hoping CIC will also update its processing time data for the Q passed by, that will give a clear picture..

Also, no reply yet to my case specific sent a week ago !

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunnyslietian said:
well posting screen shot will consume your less energy than all this.......................if i ill be at ur place i would first past its screen shot.......i also have some info by my canadian based lawyer about transfer MI-1 backlog to CPC-ottawa but more info is awaited about it so i had not disclosed it earlier .................
what will they do after transferring cases to Ottawa?

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
londonOntario said:
what will they do after transferring cases to Ottawa?
A pilot office has been initiated for back log buffalo office at ottawa ,but now they are saying it will take files from other visa offices also, more info is awaited

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
Let's see. There are huge back logs at Buffalo, London, New Delhi, Beijing and perhaps Manila too.

sunnyslietian said:
A pilot office has been initiated for back log buffalo office at ottawa ,but now they are saying it will take files from other visa offices also, more info is awaited