Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
I know its a sad news but i think we need to live with it and prepare ourselves until next update or +ve news from CIC .

The things are really moving slow

Below is the mail sent by my Consultant to the Minister & Immigration Program Manager CHC ND .

"I am writing this email on behalf of all the applicants who applied under the Ministerial Instructions -I and have applications pending at your office.

Mr. Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, announced on 28 November 2008 in Ottawa:

“We expect new federal skilled worker applicants, including those with arranged employment, to receive a decision within six to 12 months compared with up to six years under the old system,” said Minister Kenney. “All other economic class applications—including applicants chosen by Quebec, provincial nominees, the Canadian Experience Class, and live-in caregivers—will continue to be given priority.”

The applicants who submitted their application under Ministerial Instructions-I, in and after March 2010 at CIO Sydney and complete application at New Delhi office in and after May 2010 have not received medical instructions yet. It is already more than 12 months and your office has not processed these applications so far. It is expected by all the applicants that your office should process their files within the timeframe announced by the Hon. Minister.

The applicants who applied after 26 June 2010 under Ministerial Instructions-II have already received medicals instructions and visa whereas those who applied under Ministerial Instructions-I are still waiting to receive the next step of instructions from your office. This is very unfair to the applicants who applied under Ministerial Instructions-I. It is more than 12 months and they are still in dark about the status of their applications. All the applicants are impatient to know when these applications will be processed.

I request on behalf of all the applicants to process these applications within the timeframe as announced by the Minister.

I also request you to update your website to show accurate application processing timeframe.

And the Reply which my consultant got is as follows -

Dear XYZ ......

We are in the process of working with HQ to update processing information globally in this program. For New Delhi, our revised standard replies will provide information along the lines below. Please note that the processing of cases who applied under Ministerial Instructions II before those who applied under Ministerial Instructions I, was a policy decision taken by the government of Canada.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period.

* Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

* During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

* This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

Please advise your clients accordingly, thank you.

ABC .....

Minister & Immigration Program manager

I am really disappointed , we will have to wait for another 1 year or more to get our Visa's.

Best of luck Everybody !!

lakhvinder.kaur

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2010
New Delhi India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Sept-2013
tanytush said:
I know its a sad news but i think we need to live with it and prepare ourselves until next update or +ve news from CIC .

Below is the mail sent by my Consultant to the Minister & Immigration Program Manager CHC ND .

"I am writing this email on behalf of all the applicants who applied under the Ministerial Instructions -I and have applications pending at your office.

Mr. Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism, announced on 28 November 2008 in Ottawa:

“We expect new federal skilled worker applicants, including those with arranged employment, to receive a decision within six to 12 months compared with up to six years under the old system,” said Minister Kenney. “All other economic class applications—including applicants chosen by Quebec, provincial nominees, the Canadian Experience Class, and live-in caregivers—will continue to be given priority.”

The applicants who submitted their application under Ministerial Instructions-I, in and after March 2010 at CIO Sydney and complete application at New Delhi office in and after May 2010 have not received medical instructions yet. It is already more than 12 months and your office has not processed these applications so far. It is expected by all the applicants that your office should process their files within the timeframe announced by the Hon. Minister.

The applicants who applied after 26 June 2010 under Ministerial Instructions-II have already received medicals instructions and visa whereas those who applied under Ministerial Instructions-I are still waiting to receive the next step of instructions from your office. This is very unfair to the applicants who applied under Ministerial Instructions-I. It is more than 12 months and they are still in dark about the status of their applications. All the applicants are impatient to know when these applications will be processed.

I request on behalf of all the applicants to process these applications within the timeframe as announced by the Minister.

I also request you to update your website to show accurate application processing timeframe.

Dear XYZ ......

We are in the process of working with HQ to update processing information globally in this program. For New Delhi, our revised standard replies will provide information along the lines below. Please note that the processing of cases who applied under Ministerial Instructions II before those who applied under Ministerial Instructions I, was a policy decision taken by the government of Canada.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period.

* Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

* During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

* This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

ABC .....

I am really disappointed , we will have to wait for another 1 year or more to get our Visa's.

This is ridiculous.
So we have to wait for two years to get the PR...i suggest if anyone qualify in new NOC list of 2011 should apply freshly rather than waiting in dark.

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
CHC does not give out detailed description in their correspondence

tanytush said:

Dear XYZ ......

ABC .....

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014
lakhvinder.kaur said:
This is ridiculous.
So we have to wait for two years to get the PR...i suggest if anyone qualify in new NOC list of 2011 should apply freshly rather than waiting in dark.
Hi Lakhvinder
you are right , thats another option , but wait till july 2011 , if the new NOC includes our Occupation, we can reapply ,
the only problem is we wil have to redo the whole exercise of collecting all the docs ., refferences ,pcc , ielts ( certificate Duplicate copy )etc..

Once the new application is accepted , the old application can be taken back .

tarakrs

Champion Member
May 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone has the email id of "Program Manager (Immigration Section)" @ CHC, nd?

Please share

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
I can see two points clearly,

I think the two years they mean may be in total. We are already passed a year so thats quite possible to wait a year. However, second thing is that they didnt mean to all of 425, 000. Again its gonna be ur luck and also how perfect u filled form and given all specific information.

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
tarakrs said:
anyone has the email id of "Program Manager (Immigration Section)" @ CHC, nd?

Please share

Mr. Stewart Beck
High Commissioner
Email: india.commerce@international.gc.ca

Mr. Mario Ste-Marie
Program Manager
Senior Trade Commissioner
Email: india.commerce@international.gc.ca

canlove

May 5, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Yes
This really a bad news for all pre june applicants. :( :( :(

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
They have reasons to grab our money to run their economy. They keep changing instructions, attracting fresh set of applications and creating different categoties of back logs. Its very upsetting and disturbing as we are all unable to make any well informed and knowledgeable decision due to lack of clear communication from CIC. Our lives have been put on hold due their poor planning and foresightedness. :mad:

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
vermas said:
They have reasons to grab our money to run their economy. They keep changing instructions, attracting fresh set of applications and creating different categoties of back logs. Its very upsetting and disturbing as we are all unable to make any well informed and knowledgeable decision due to lack of clear communication from CIC. Our lives have been put on hold due their poor planning and foresightedness. :mad:
My utmost sympathies go to those waiting for such a long time. Really CIC should never have allowed so many hundreds of thousands of applications in such a short space of time when they clearly did not have the resource to deal with it.

I understand in April and May 2010 alone, over 100,000 FSW1 applications were received.

With the capping of FSW1 applications, combined with the continuing requirement to have experience in the in-demand occupation, the vastly reduced number of new applications should enable the visa offices to combat the remainder - but unless Canadian parliament allocates more visa targets and more resource, the visa offices are powerless and can really only process them in the order Canadian parliament tells them to.

Let's see what 1st July 2011 brings. CIC may see the light and try to allocate more resource and more visa numbers to help those still waiting.

Wayne.

maran1976

Feb 22, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14 April 2010
AOR Received.
26 Nov 2010 (2nd Aor Date)
Med's Request
28-02-2013
Med's Done....
6th March 2013
Interview........
hopefully waived
Passport Req..
Recvd by CHC Mar 13th
Having read the mail sent by the consultant and the reply from CIC...something is fishy...

It is just my opinion that the quoted contents may not be true at all, I am only judging this by the language used (both consultant and CIC ) and I am very skeptical about CIC releasing such information to a consultant.

I am not reffering just to this, but I have seen a lot of false information on open forums such as this....

Best is to wait for the designated processing time as quoted in your 2nd AOR and then send a case specific enquiry. In my case, come July and I would have completed 8 months after getting my 2nd AOR, I will send an enquiry then....

I only suggest others not to withdraw there application in haste, just going by such unauthenticated information

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
maran1976 said:
Having read the mail sent by the consultant and the reply from CIC...something is fishy...

It is just my opinion that the quoted contents may not be true at all, I am only judging this by the language used (both consultant and CIC ) and I am very skeptical about CIC releasing such information to a consultant.

I am not reffering just to this, but I have seen a lot of false information on open forums such as this....

Best is to wait for the designated processing time as quoted in your 2nd AOR and then send a case specific enquiry. In my case, come July and I would have completed 8 months after getting my 2nd AOR, I will send an enquiry then....

I only suggest others not to withdraw there application in haste, just going by such unauthenticated information
I certainly agree that nobody should withdraw their application without thinking things through very carefully indeed.

Please remember, that CIC support duel intent in their application system. Therefore, if you are eligible under any of the new ministerial instructions you can file a parallel application. It is most unwise to withdraw the original application, in case the new application in for any reason unsuccesful.

My advice for anyone considering applying under MI II, or MI III when it comes out, is to keep their original MI I application live until the new application gets to at least medical requests stage. At some point I believe CIC will ask you to withdraw one application if another gets sufficiently advanced.

Wayne.

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
June 2014
Dear all

Go thru these minutes if possible and specially Mr David Manicom's ( Immigration Program Manger & South Asia New delhi .

http://www.parl.gc.ca/HousePublications/Publication.aspx?DocId=4965358&Language=E&Mode=1&Parl=40&Ses=3#Int-3743977

you willl understand why there is is a delay in processing of our files .

I have no intentions of creating tension or confusion,, just trying to get a clear picture .I am also an enthusiastic applicant for Canadian Immigration like you & came across the update in this thread from my consultant ,so shared with all of u on this forum , please don't take me wrong .