Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
I know this consultant , who sent this email as she sent a copy of same to my friend as well. Its a genuine reply from CHC.

uote author=Cappuccino link=topic=70985.msg753483#msg753483 date=1304694301]
I certainly agree that nobody should withdraw their application without thinking things through very carefully indeed.

Please remember, that CIC support duel intent in their application system. Therefore, if you are eligible under any of the new ministerial instructions you can file a parallel application. It is most unwise to withdraw the original application, in case the new application in for any reason unsuccesful.

My advice for anyone considering applying under MI II, or MI III when it comes out, is to keep their original MI I application live until the new application gets to at least medical requests stage. At some point I believe CIC will ask you to withdraw one application if another gets sufficiently advanced.

Wayne.
[/quote]

SandySurrey

Jan 5, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-May-2010
AOR Received.
22 Nov 2010
File Transfer...
Inprocess from 14May 2012
Med's Request
13-june-2013,
Med's Done....
21-June-2013, e cas line added on 04 July 2013
Passport Req..
Documents deposited 15 July 2013
VISA ISSUED...
17/09/2013, DM on 15/09/2013
We are in the process of working with HQ to update processing information globally in this program. For New Delhi, our revised standard replies will provide information along the lines below. Please note that the processing of cases who applied under Ministerial Instructions II before those who applied under Ministerial Instructions I, was a policy decision taken by the government of Canada.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period.

* Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

* During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

* This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

Please advise your clients accordingly, thank you.

David Manicom
Minister and Immigration Program Manager
Area Director, South Asia
Canadian High Commis

maran1976 said:
Having read the mail sent by the consultant and the reply from CIC...something is fishy...

It is just my opinion that the quoted contents may not be true at all, I am only judging this by the language used (both consultant and CIC ) and I am very skeptical about CIC releasing such information to a consultant.

I am not reffering just to this, but I have seen a lot of false information on open forums such as this....

Best is to wait for the designated processing time as quoted in your 2nd AOR and then send a case specific enquiry. In my case, come July and I would have completed 8 months after getting my 2nd AOR, I will send an enquiry then....

I only suggest others not to withdraw there application in haste, just going by such unauthenticated information

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Hi Sandy !!

thanks for the support !
we both have almost same time line !!
Keep in touch !!

Best Regards
Tanytush

migrating2ca

Dec 24, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
These people are not for Immigration Section

Does anyone have the email id of the Program Manager, Immigration Section @ CHC, Nd?

canlove said:
Mr. Stewart Beck
High Commissioner
Email: india.commerce @ international.gc.ca

Mr. Mario Ste-Marie
Program Manager
Senior Trade Commissioner
Email: india.commerce @ international.gc.ca

kavya

Champion Member
Sep 30, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
ND VO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10//06/2010
Doc's Request.
30/10/2010
AOR Received.
15/01/2011
SandySurrey said:
I know this consultant , who sent this email as she sent a copy of same to my friend as well. Its a genuine reply from CHC.

uote author=Cappuccino link=topic=70985.msg753483#msg753483 date=1304694301]
I certainly agree that nobody should withdraw their application without thinking things through very carefully indeed.

Please remember, that CIC support duel intent in their application system. Therefore, if you are eligible under any of the new ministerial instructions you can file a parallel application. It is most unwise to withdraw the original application, in case the new application in for any reason unsuccesful.

My advice for anyone considering applying under MI II, or MI III when it comes out, is to keep their original MI I application live until the new application gets to at least medical requests stage. At some point I believe CIC will ask you to withdraw one application if another gets sufficiently advanced.

Wayne.
agreed

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
It will be crazy to withdraw once application because of this

DBC

maran1976 said:
Having read the mail sent by the consultant and the reply from CIC...something is fishy...

It is just my opinion that the quoted contents may not be true at all, I am only judging this by the language used (both consultant and CIC ) and I am very skeptical about CIC releasing such information to a consultant.

I am not reffering just to this, but I have seen a lot of false information on open forums such as this....

Best is to wait for the designated processing time as quoted in your 2nd AOR and then send a case specific enquiry. In my case, come July and I would have completed 8 months after getting my 2nd AOR, I will send an enquiry then....

I only suggest others not to withdraw there application in haste, just going by such unauthenticated information

vermas

Champion Member
Jan 12, 2010
NOC Code......
NA
App. Filed.......
eAPR/AOR 13-08-2018
destinationBC,

Congrats for reaching 1000 posts in the journey to achieve Canadian PR. ;)

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
OO Thanks Verma Ji I did't realize that

Now they made a champion Good ;D ;D

DBC

vermas said:
destinationBC,

Congrats for reaching 1000 posts in the journey to achieve Canadian PR. ;)

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
SandySurrey said:
We are in the process of working with HQ to update processing information globally in this program. For New Delhi, our revised standard replies will provide information along the lines below. Please note that the processing of cases who applied under Ministerial Instructions II before those who applied under Ministerial Instructions I, was a policy decision taken by the government of Canada.

If you applied as a Federal Skilled Worker on or after February 27, 2008 and before June 26, 2010 , your application will take two years or more to be processed. This is due to the fact that Canada received over 425,000 applications under this program during this period.

* Unfortunately, it will take longer to process federal skilled worker applications submitted under the first set of instructions (between February 27, 2008 and June 25, 2010) than originally projected.

* During this time, the department received applications for more than 425,000 people, and 144,000 of these have not yet received a decision.

* This number represents more than twice the number of projected admissions under the federal skilled worker program in 2011, so many of these applicants will have to wait two years or more to be processed.

Please advise your clients accordingly, thank you.

David Manicom
Minister and Immigration Program Manager
Area Director, South Asia
Canadian High Commis

Could u please post snap shot of this email???????????????????

destinationBC

Champion Member
Jul 29, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
ND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
thats history
Doc's Request.
thats history
AOR Received.
thats history
File Transfer...
thats history
Med's Request
thats history
Med's Done....
thats history
Passport Req..
thats history
VISA ISSUED...
got it
LANDED..........
Long Long ago
He wont He does not have any such email

sunnyslietian said:
Could u please post snap shot of this email???????????????????

tanytush

Star Member
Dec 16, 2010
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
6241/6242
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31st MAY 2010
AOR Received.
18th OCT 2010
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS - 16th FEB 2012
Med's Request
30th AUG 2013
Med's Done....
11th OCT 2013,18feb2014 new born
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30th AUG 2013 , DM -30/03/2014
VISA ISSUED...
27th 'March2014, PPs received 5th April 2014
LANDED..........
June 2014
Mate the opening message is the Snap shot!! i have received this mail form my consultant , and believe me its not fake info.

sunnyslietian

Nov 16, 2009
punjab,india
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 2010
Doc's Request.
april 2010
Nomination.....
Full docs on July 2010
AOR Received.
2nd AOR july
IELTS Request
Already done
File Transfer...
april 2010
tanytush said:
Mate the opening message is the Snap shot!! i have received this mail form my consultant , and believe me its not fake info.
i still cant find snap shot or screen shot...................past it to prove its authenticity

londonOntario

Star Member
Jan 14, 2010
Brampton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
screw canada.
for AEO working in canada, they have these additional rules that work permits should be valid at the time of PR issuance.
on the other hand they dont give LMOs easily.
FSW1 will still get it next year but for us its gone forever after making us wait.
this is f u c k e d up. inki maa ko chodu.

krgkutty

Star Member
Sep 2, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/04/2010
File Transfer...
30/06/2010
Med's Request
08/11/2012: re-med 26/2/14
Med's Done....
01/03/2014
Hi,
If this is true, then how guys in these date ranges are still getting Medical Request?

Hi SandySurrey,

Whats your NOC code-0613 for?

Regards,
GK.

sunnyslietian said:
i still cant find snap shot or screen shot...................past it to prove its authenticity

sapanaB

Apr 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-04-2010
Doc's Request.
23-07-2010
AOR Received.
04-01-2011
destinationBC said:
It will be crazy to withdraw once application because of this

DBC
Whether to pursue or withdraw one's PR application is a major decision and should be taken with utmost care.. This decision should be based on the individuals circumstances and his/her own preferences and priorities.. No one should let their judgement be influenced purely by information available on such public forums....

Sapana