+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Unofficial transcripts - Post ITA

Samy2020

Nov 5, 2020
Dear members,
I can obtain only the unofficial transcripts for my MBA. I copied the following from my Uni website.
" Transcripts that are sent to or handed to the student are labeled "Issued to Student." "Official transcripts" are those that are mailed directly to the institution/agency. Faxed transcripts are unofficial."

For my post ITA documents, Can I send the unofficial transcripts along with a letter of explanation ?
( I already have my WES report stating that my MBA is equivalent to a Canadian MBA)

Samy2020

Nov 5, 2020
Thanks EscoBlades for the reply.
I haven't yet completed all the sections in my profile so I don't have the document list yet. I am just asking in case they do require a copy of the transcripts.
I think I read in other posts that some people were required to upload their transcripts despite having the ECA from WES.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Thanks EscoBlades for the reply.
I haven't yet completed all the sections in my profile so I don't have the document list yet. I am just asking in case they do require a copy of the transcripts.
I think I read in other posts that some people were required to upload their transcripts despite having the ECA from WES.
Upload whatever you have. Doesn't matter since it's the ECA that is the most important document.

Samy2020

Nov 5, 2020
thanks 21Goose for the quick reply.
was just asking to make sure... I just dont want any delay or anything to screw up my application ! I've been waiting for this ITA for a very long time :)

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hey guys quick question. I have a transcript which is officially stamped and says issued to student. On my transcript it says please verify eligibility to graduate with department. On my TRANSCRIPT everything is mentioned like GPA AND MARKS. plus also have a diploma . if I upload this transcript,is it going to be a problem? thanks

Samy2020

Nov 5, 2020
Hey Veejay
my transcripts are similar to yours. anyways.. I have submitted only my diplomas along with the ECAs. my medical is passed last week, and I have an apt for biometrics this week.
in my profile it is mentioned "We do not additional documents". I am not sure whether I will be asked to send my transcripts during the eligibility process stage, but I guess not.
I hope this helps. Good luck.
Cheers.

Veejaysingh

Star Member
May 19, 2020
Hey Veejay
my transcripts are similar to yours. anyways.. I have submitted only my diplomas along with the ECAs. my medical is passed last week, and I have an apt for biometrics this week.
in my profile it is mentioned "We do not additional documents". I am not sure whether I will be asked to send my transcripts during the eligibility process stage, but I guess not.
I hope this helps. Good luck.
Cheers.
Hey thanks Samy for the quick response
I have managed to get a student copy from the college via email where my status is written as graduated but with no official seal or signature.I sent them another email where they said they are not providing or printing official transcripts to anyone due to pandemic since last 6 months except they can only send the official one to the governing bodies/ institutions by email. I think I will upload the student copy which was emailed to me and in the LOE I will explain that I tried to get the official ones but college are not giving them due to pandemic. plus I will also attach the PDF of the email with the LOE. if IRCC asks later on then I can ask college to send them via email. let's see and hope for the best.