+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan

luqmanibrahim

May 13, 2017
Hello,
I got my own mail yesterday. I was advice to reapply for next fall 2019. I was unable to complete my documentation as a result of my M.Ed. transcript not ready till the deadline.
Based on the decision of the admission committee, I have up to a year to reapply without paying for any application feefee. I guest it to be as a result of non process of my application.
Best of luck for those admitted.

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
Hello,
I got my own mail yesterday. I was advice to reapply for next fall 2019. I was unable to complete my documentation as a result of my M.Ed. transcript not ready till the deadline.
Based on the decision of the admission committee, I have up to a year to reapply without paying for any application feefee. I guest it to be as a result of non process of my application.
Best of luck for those admitted.
Same for my sister because she provided all the documents after deadline. they will consider her application for next year. Did you apply anywhere else?

luqmanibrahim

May 13, 2017
Same for my sister because she provided all the documents after deadline. they will consider her application for next year. Did you apply anywhere else?
No. I applied to only Saskatchewan. By His grace, I plan to apply to like three institutions by 2019.

gabyzefanya

Nov 30, 2017
hi guys i'm going to apply this september for next year intake (dept of sociology, btw). I already prepared my letter of intent including my interest of research. but my ielts is 6.5 overall (and one 5.5 for speaking). Do you guys think they will consider my application or not? I'm so worried.

Ama T

Jun 30, 2018
I applied for MPH Fall 2018 intake, no responds till now.

Hello. Please have you got any mail from them yet? My application status still says complete ready for review. What is yours saying? Do you know any other person who also applied for MPH Fall 2018? Am worried.

jaybee2

Star Member
May 25, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi all!
I'm planning to do my masters at in education at University of Saskatchewan. Could someone tell me the approximate cost per year for TESOL?

Pkay30

Jun 2, 2019
Hi everyone, has anyone on here applied for MPA in uni saks? Please i need to ask some qiestions for clarification, thanks.

Mma Tonia

Mar 4, 2020
Hi there !

I have applied at USask for BEng. I called them recently and admissions have told me that decision will be made by the end of March 2020 for my application.
I received an email yesterday stating that I should resend my waec result.so I want to know after I resend it will I wait for weeks again to get a reply

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
I received an email yesterday stating that I should resend my waec result.so I want to know after I resend it will I wait for weeks again to get a reply
after sending the document that they've asked it will take atleast 4 - 6 weeks to get it evaluated and get a decision

Mma Tonia

Mar 4, 2020
after sending the document that they've asked it will take atleast 4 - 6 weeks to get it evaluated and get a decision
It's not like I haven't sent the documents.i have already completed the application since so while it was being evaluated they found a problem with my result and said I should send it again