File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
Anyone who is applying or applied for a graduate course at university of Saskatchewan

Reactions: Guler

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
Hello I have applied for sept 2018 intake for masters in microbiology and Immunology but still no response
Hello I have applied for my sister in MSC computer science. It will take 2 weeks from today to get the decision they said. But Her IELTS score are 6.5 overall. So that's kind of concern now. Have you applied to any other university? Also do u have any consultant helping you?

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
Dear Konica jaswal

What is your profile, i.e..,

Undergraduate academics gpa/percentage

And IELTS score??
Hey I read you previous threads from back in 2014. And was wondering have you got the visa or still trying?

Konica Jaswal

Feb 8, 2018
Hello I have applied for my sister in MSC computer science. It will take 2 weeks from today to get the decision they said. But Her IELTS score are 6.5 overall. So that's kind of concern now. Have you applied to any other university? Also do u have any consultant helping
Hello I have applied for my sister in MSC computer science. It will take 2 weeks from today to get the decision they said. But Her IELTS score are 6.5 overall. So that's kind of concern now. Have you applied to any other university? Also do u have any consultant helping you?
Yes, I have applied to western university too. And I am not consulting any agent.But the problem is University of sasketchwan is not accepting my 3 years bachelors(honors) degree.They ask for 4 year program for admission into masters program. I don't know what to do.

rituritz

Oct 5, 2012
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
NOC Code......
O
App. Filed.......
20-06-2013
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
21-06-2013
Med's Done....
1-06-2013
VISA ISSUED...
Yesssssssssssss......
LANDED..........
12-august-2013
Ohkay. My sister has 3 years degree as well but it was a lateral entry. I mean she did 3 years of diploma in ECE then 2 years in BCA and then MBA.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hello. I also applied for graduate. English dep. There is no answer yet and I am just going mad. I have 10 years translation experience. I translated 34 books and most of them are Canadian writers. Had some literature projects big enough in my country. Also author of a documentary novel. Graduated bachelor international law and international relations. Then master in journalism and media management. I had my toefl ibt 95. I have sent them a fragment of my book as an academic sample. How do you think do I have a chance? I applied only to 1 univ.

Konica Jaswal

Feb 8, 2018
Hello. I also applied for graduate. English dep. There is no answer yet and I am just going mad. I have 10 years translation experience. I translated 34 books and most of them are Canadian writers. Had some literature projects big enough in my country. Also author of a documentary novel. Graduated bachelor international law and international relations. Then master in journalism and media management. I had my toefl ibt 95. I have sent them a fragment of my book as an academic sample. How do you think do I have a chance? I applied only to 1 univ.
When did you apply?

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
I applied in November. In 21st of last month- January they wrote me that my documents are already in English dep. And they will contact me. Just waiting no answer yet