+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Ok. I am also from Nigeria. You are to upload your WAEC certificate in the English proficiency part. And your unofficial transcript in the transcript part. Just make sure the upload was successful.
Hi Kammi,
I am from Nigeria.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
That's exactly what my PAWs account is showing as well but then, I reached out to them, I was told from the admissions office that I should keep checking my supplemental items for an update.
I thought they said they are going to start sending notification from February 1. Are they not going to send us mails?

Aniese

Mar 7, 2018
I thought they said they are going to start sending notification from February 1. Are they not going to send us mails?
. I was told in January, that acceptance notifications will be sent at the end of February. So let's just wait and see what happens

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Alright. The same thing. I check about 20 times a day just saying complete ready for review. I am ready even for rejection. Its better than waiting really.
Let me believe they have more applications this year than previous years, making them delay in reviewing applications. Does it mean they haven't reviewed anyone's application in MPH because their website says they will start sending notification from February 1. That is why am worried. Anyway let's believe before month end we will hear from them.

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Am Isaac from Ghana and applied for Msc Statistics for fall 2018. They sent me notification that they have completed pre-screening my application by the academic unit and that it would be reviewed by the faculty advisors between January 15 and March 15. They again sent me a bid code for any conversation with faculty members and staffs. Just waiting for them.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
No, I'm applying for a Post-degree Bachelor's of Science in Nursing but my first degree is a Bsc in Public Health
OK. MPH dept says notifications will be sent to applicants starting feb 1. I don't know why they are delaying.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Which school did you apply?
Am Isaac from Ghana and applied for Msc Statistics for fall 2018. They sent me notification that they have completed pre-screening my application by the academic unit and that it would be reviewed by the faculty advisors between January 15 and March 15. They again sent me a bid code for any conversation with faculty members and staffs. Just waiting for them.

Reactions: Tarek9966

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Let me believe they have more applications this year than previous years, making them delay in reviewing applications. Does it mean they haven't reviewed anyone's application in MPH because their website says they will start sending notification from February 1. That is why am worried. Anyway let's believe before month end we will hear from them.
The worse thing is that while I dont get answer everyday I find much more mistakes in my essay, letter etc:) I am in such desperation that even though they said there is no need I write to professors just a little hope may be one of them would supervise me and I can have a guarantee for admission:) and of course there is no answer from them either:)