+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Let me believe they have more applications this year than previous years, making them delay in reviewing applications. Does it mean they haven't reviewed anyone's application in MPH because their website says they will start sending notification from February 1. That is why am worried. Anyway let's believe before month end we will hear from them.
Hope we will both get admission and one day meet in university. Wish you the best. It really makes ease to talk to someone in the same situation. Thanks lot.

Reactions: Tarek9966

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
The worse thing is that while I dont get answer everyday I find much more mistakes in my essay, letter etc:) I am in such desperation that even though they said there is no need I write to professors just a little hope may be one of them would supervise me and I can have a guarantee for admission:) and of course there is no answer from them either:)
Don't stress yourself too much. By first week of April we don't hear from them, I will write to them.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
The worse thing is that while I dont get answer everyday I find much more mistakes in my essay, letter etc:) I am in such desperation that even though they said there is no need I write to professors just a little hope may be one of them would supervise me and I can have a guarantee for admission:) and of course there is no answer from them either:)
Don't stress yourself too much. By first week of April we don't hear from them, I will write to them.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hope we will both get admission and one day meet in university. Wish you the best. It really makes ease to talk to someone in the same situation. Thanks lot.
We will get admitted. It really does. I was even afraid initially seeing my status everyday saying complete ready for review thinking it was only me and probably I had made some mistakes with uploading of some documents. At least now my mind is settled that everyone's status says the same thing. Wish you all the best. Thanks

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Pls, has anyone got acceptance letter from university of Saskatchewan for September 2018 for Msc. Mathematics?

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Pls, has anyone got acceptance letter from university of Saskatchewan for September 2018 for Msc. Mathematics?

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello. I applied for MPH fall 2018 and information on the site said successful applicants will be notified from 1st of February 2018 but till today my application status hasn't changed from "complete ready for review". Anybody having the same issue or any idea why its like that?
Hello. Please have you got any response from them? Is your application statues still saying complete ready for review. I also applied for MPH and haven't got any response from them.

embee

Mar 7, 2018
Hello. Please have you got any response from them? Is your application statues still saying complete ready for review. I also applied for MPH and haven't got any response from them.
Yeah it's still showing the same thing...