+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

University of Saskatchewan

luqmanibrahim

May 13, 2017
Hello everyone,

I read the trends on this forum and I was bothered as regards my own application. I applied for master's program @ the University of Saskatchewan on the 13th of February, 2018 for Fall 2018 and since then I have not received any mail from either the academic unit nor the graduate school. My application remained the same since then, I wonder what kind of decision is going on since.

Although, I did not complete the uploaded files such as English language proficiency and additional preliminary as English is the language of instruction here in Nigeria and the additional pelim for my master's program is yet to be approved by the senate, so masters transcript was not uploaded.

Please should I upload WAEC certificate for English proficiency as I read something of such in this forum.

Please kindly assist on the steps to take to be considered.

Thanks in anticipation.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello everyone,

I read the trends on this forum and I was bothered as regards my own application. I applied for master's program @ the University of Saskatchewan on the 13th of February, 2018 for Fall 2018 and since then I have not received any mail from either the academic unit nor the graduate school. My application remained the same since then, I wonder what kind of decision is going on since.

Although, I did not complete the uploaded files such as English language proficiency and additional preliminary as English is the language of instruction here in Nigeria and the additional pelim for my master's program is yet to be approved by the senate, so masters transcript was not uploaded.

Please should I upload WAEC certificate for English proficiency as I read something of such in this forum.

Please kindly assist on the steps to take to be considered.

Thanks in anticipation.
Hello. I applied in Jan for masters I haven't got any feedback yet. I uploaded my WAEC certificate since English is the language of instruction in our Universities.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Please how long should we wait? My application status still says complete ready for review. Has anyone for Masters program got any mail from them yet?

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
It seems u've already done masters but should have uploaded the masters transcript if you applied with it. If you applied with only your first degree then there's no problem. As for the English language proficiency, you should collect English proficiency letter fro

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
Hello. I applied for MPH fall 2018 and information on the site said successful applicants will be notified from 1st of February 2018 but till today my application status hasn't changed from "complete ready for review". Anybody having the same issue or any idea why its like that?
Hello. Please have you got any mail from them yet? My application status still says complete ready for review. What is yours saying? Do you know any other person who also applied for MPH Fall 2018? Am worried.

Guler

Star Member
Feb 18, 2018
Hello. Please have you got any mail from them yet? My application status still says complete ready for review. What is yours saying? Do you know any other person who also applied for MPH Fall 2018? Am worried.
Sorry for that but the same thing in English dep. No answer the same status.

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Sorry for that but the same thing in English dep. No answer the same status.
It's also the same in the mathematics department. I applied last year October and till now i've not heard anything from them. I don't even know what is going on.

Kammi

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
My dept Public Health from their website they said successful applicant's will get notification starting Feb 1 and the deadline for application which is 28 feb has passed. I just want to know what is going on. March is almost ending:mad:

Papa Ike

Star Member
Mar 2, 2018
Did you contact your department?
They sent me notification that they have completed pre-screening my application and it will be reviewed between January 15th and March 15th. But have not heard from them. They even told me that I qualify for financial aid but don't know what is going on now.